• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ISA 2024

RahRahRugby

Frank Nicholson (4)
I have NO doubt that they are a great side, but for the sake of this discussion, enlighten us on your logic.

P.S. I am pretty sure I said the Waves also have no excuses, please re-read what I said.
My logic behind all this tomfoolery - I prayed to the Footy Gods for an ISA clean sweep, so therefore Augustine's WILL win.

WLF3

Watty Friend (18)
My logic behind all this tomfoolery - I prayed to the Footy Gods for an ISA clean sweep, so therefore Augustine's WILL win.
Yep get that, that does makes sense! Ha go Auggies! It is all tomfoolery but we all have our schools, otherwise if we all supported the same school it would be boring.

ISA

Stan Wickham (3)
Far too early in the season to be making bold statements about best in the state. Pride comes before a fall, Auggies looked very average in Japan
I dont know about average. They ranked highest out of any international team at the comp dont know what games u were watching. That backline controlled everyother team out of the park. But I will be adjusting my prediciton after seeing the 1sts team lists for both side. Im saying it will come down to the wire. Auggies by 5 in the last 10 mins

WLF3

Watty Friend (18)
I dont know about average. They ranked highest out of any international team at the comp dont know what games u were watching. That backline controlled everyother team out of the park. But I will be adjusting my prediciton after seeing the 1sts team lists for both side. Im saying it will come down to the wire. Auggies by 5 in the last 10 mins
ISA, Herc is not a Waves supporter, pretty sure from Barker, could be wrong.