• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs Ireland - 3rd test - Saturday 23rd June 2018 - Sydney Football Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Is there any curtain raiser or pre game entertainment? I am taking the family and are a little concerned there will be zero activities to entertain the kids. I saw something about getting a photo with a trophy but surely that yawnathon doesnt pass as pre game entertainment. I also hope during stoppages of play they play some music to get the crowd pumping. $1m says they wont.
Take a footy.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Is there any curtain raiser or pre game entertainment? I am taking the family and are a little concerned there will be zero activities to entertain the kids. I saw something about getting a photo with a trophy but surely that yawnathon doesnt pass as pre game entertainment. I also hope during stoppages of play they play some music to get the crowd pumping. $1m says they wont.

Lap of honour for Aussie Women’s 7s,
Chucky Standard career acknowledgement,
showcase of growth of women’s rugby in 2018,
Wallaby 737 James Holbeck will join MC Matt de Groot to preview the game,
Qantas Choir performance of I Still Call Australia Home,
giant banners, giant Wallabies jersey and flames as part of the final build up, flames for Wallabies points,
half time comp to win a Land Rover on the field of play,
post match presentation of the Lansdowne Cup.

Outside the ground there will be pass the ball comps, a wheelchair rugby demo, chances to meet non-playing Wallabies and all sorts of other sponsor driven activations aimed at kids and families including appearances by Wally. That’s not even half of it.

And also the All Blacks game will be on the big screen in the southern plaza alongside the SCG.

Snotterbox

Frank Nicholson (4)

http://www.prowrestlingaustralia.com.au/events/rockandrobbie

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
These Irish numptys think there better then us.. but we are the wallabies.. we will beat them cos were better..LETS GO WALLABIES

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I’ve managed to watch the first 2 tests in environments that have avoided the commentary. I’m at home tonight though, which has been the lesser of two evils so far, Fox or 10?

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I’ve managed to watch the first 2 tests in environments that have avoided the commentary. I’m at home tonight though, which has been the lesser of two evils so far, Fox or 10?

Apparently 10 is delayed? Might be better to go with Fox.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Brilliant steal from pocock, but how about the clearance from kerevi. Who says Australian players aren't improving their games and expanding their skill sets?

Status
Not open for further replies.