• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2018

Tip the 2018 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters

up&under

Frank Nicholson (4)
Word is that the ARU have offered Sua'ali'i and Harris BIG money to stay with rugby. And I mean more than most current elite players.

My pick is that Sua'ali'i will make Aus schoolboys. He's everything KB (Kurtley Beale) was at the same age and more!

formerflanker

Ken Catchpole (46)
FT 48-17 to Joeys. Joeys will be happier with H2 but not H1. Forwards need to work harder over the ball for the whole game. Backs look v strong

They worked hard enough but were stymied by a team who was determined to keep the ball away from the dangerous Joeys runners. The Shore game plan worked well in the first half and Joeys became frustrated.
The beginning of the second half was a different matter. Attacking line out, no10 does a run round and 15 chimes in the line, suddenly Joeys have regained their mojo. 3 tries early in the second half to Joeys and the cerise dominance was re-established.

One eyed pirate

Ward Prentice (10)
When was the last time joeys didn’t get a representative in gps 1st XV? They got 4 in 2nds. I count 10 for Scots in either 1sts or 2nds, 7 for View, 7 for Kings, 4 for Joeys, 1 for New. Wouldn’t it be a turn up if Joeys won the comp with 0 GPS 1sts reps! They got close to beating Scots last week. PS I’m not a Joeys supporter, far from it actually.

Vintage Red

Herbert Moran (7)
When was the last time joeys didn’t get a representative in gps 1st XV? They got 4 in 2nds. I count 10 for Scots in either 1sts or 2nds, 7 for View, 7 for Kings, 4 for Joeys, 1 for New. Wouldn’t it be a turn up if Joeys won the comp with 0 GPS 1sts reps! They got close to beating Scots last week. PS I’m not a Joeys supporter, far from it actually.

Joeys had no one selected in GPS 1s last year either. They had 2 players come on as reserves in the match against CAS 1s, and then Triston Reilly started in the CHS match.

Armchair Selector

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Having a look at the GPS selections, I am tipping Blue V White will be very interesting on Tuesday. Tipping white to beat blue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Not sure, but was this the King's mother/grandmother/great grandmother you saw yesterday?
(Think about it)

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F618566626%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
St Joseph's College will proudly host rugby representative fixtures on Tuesday 26 June.

12.30pm GPS White v GPS Blue

1.45pm GPS 2nd XV v CAS 2nd XV

3.00pm GPS 1st XV v CAS 1st XV

Come to the St Joseph's College Park (Augustine and Everard St Hunters Hill) for some exciting schoolboy rugby
or follow JoeysRugby Twitter for updates.

Slide1_400x400.JPG

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
^^^^^
Am crrruuussshed, ‘Steppa.
I’ll be away, so you were gonna be my great hope for a ‘viewing’, along with many others, am quite sure!
Rats and double-rats! ;)