• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Possibles vs Probables Friday 3rd August 6.45pm kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Tom Banks has to be one of the best cover defenders in rugby, just pace and tackle defense.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Jeez it doesn’t feel Dewey too me. Sorovi and DP have spoken up for Marenti. Earlier Rangi too.

As much as I’d like to deny it the line out calling (Coleman I think) has been fine, including one win against the throw that here in the stand looks like was Coleman cctually calling the steal.

The crowd is right into the half time nippers. Imagine being a kid in front a crowd this size!

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
I have kinda liked the no replies and the ref making a call, not replying anything much and just game on

Clyde

Stan Wickham (3)
Tom Banks has to be one of the best cover defenders in rugby, just pace and tackle defense.

Outstanding cover defender but has missed a few front-on that should have been made.

To'omua has been just ok.

Tui has been popping up all over the place.

Petaia looks a talent.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Outstanding cover defender but has missed a few front-on that should have been made.

To'omua has been just ok.

Tui has been popping up all over the place.

Petaia looks a talent.
Deegan has been the pick of the 10's tonight. To'omua looked like he just got off a plane :)

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Only made it to half time because the toddler lost the plot but that was a great event. Really good crowd in, lots of kids and a good atmosphere.

The rugby was pretty patchy but some stand out play from a few. Tui, Koroibete and Banks were great.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yep fun out at Leichhardt close to the players as good oval to watch rugby - was sitting behind the sio family, chatted with drew mitchell in the beer queue and even got a selfie with poey at the end of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Hodge a bit dissapointing at 13. Was not committed with ball in hand and going into contact.
Petaia might be a Smokey?
Arnold’s ball security was suspect. He lost it twice going into contact.
To'omua was great considering he just got off the plane.

Angus Cottrel was full of venom and Hardwick was a standout.

Alex

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Reece Hodge has to have played himself out of the 13 jersey. On the flip side the other 13 (English?) I thought looked very good. Deegan looked like he was a bit rushed to me and To'omua looked out of sorts. The replacement 10 for the wallabies (Stewart was it) had some nice touches when he came on.

Wilson

David Codey (61)
A bit pointless when he's contracted to the Western Force for WSR.
Not to rain on your parade but I'm pretty sure he said he was hoping for a super rugby gig in the pre match interview.

That, and if teams don't look at players currently under contract elsewhere they'd have a hard time getting the players they needed

Status
Not open for further replies.