• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2018

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
That's unfortunate for those of us who don't live in QLD and don't see the value in subscribing to the CM.

Reactions: Ear

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
TSS by 14 - could be great battle between flyhalves, but TSS forwards will ensure a one side procession.
TGS by 3
Churchie by 21
Grammar by 12

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
TSS 37 - BBC 10

All I can say is Carter Gordon having a day he would rather forget, and will need to put behind him. Scores look likely to open up here TSS big men just warming up with 15 to go and BBC small men making error after error trying to push the ball.

Pabl0 Chac0n

Bob McCowan (2)
TSS 42 BBC 10
CG having a shocker, I’d be livid if I was outside him, looks like he has no confidence as 90% of this ball he’s kicked & it hasn’t been the only option
I think the reason maybe the 10 minutes they were late running out onto the field, looking for their heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pabl0 Chac0n

Bob McCowan (2)
TSS very, very good today - good line speed and very good defence.
Pablo - personal problems ?? We all read your first comment .. then your second ... we get it mate - you have nothing positive to say. Why don’t you look at the improvement in your boys from their below par performance last week, or comment on how brutally efficient your forwards were ?? Pull your head in mate .. and go Nudgee !!!

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Scary though he’s signed by the Reds for the future hmmmmm I’m not afraid to say it but week in week out year in year out we hear how good BBC is

Another disgruntled BBC old boy - they will win a lot more games than when you played 2nds mate

Vegas

Chris McKivat (8)
Scary though he’s signed by the Reds for the future hmmmmm I’m not afraid to say it but week in week out year in year out we hear how good BBC is

YepPablo - at least for the 12 mths that you have been in the forum ! Why so cranky ?
I may be mistaken, but I think the Aust’n schoolboy selectors made the same mistake as you infer the reds have made after watching him play at the recent trials ??
C’mon mate - say something positive about your boys... about anything !! Talk something up rather than taking a shot all the time. Try it - you have plenty of material to work with after your game today they played bloody well and outclassed their opposition !

Prince Henry

Fred Wood (13)
Chuffed to see I got 4/4 in the tipping this week and might have been alone in this regard. But would never have picked the margins in the State High v TGS game or the TSS v BBC games. Home ground advantage shouldn't be worth that much!

BBC might need to bite the bullet and make some changes. They will beat TGS but I think play Nudgee after that and will get beaten again by 50 if they don't have different personnel.

What has happened to the Toowoomba boys?

Anyone got a match report from Grammar's win over Terrace?

Countryjack

Alfred Walker (16)
Lots of close matches at TSS yesterday
TSS won Just got up in 13 A
BBC easily won 14 A
BBC scored on full-time to in 15 A (very gutsy win by BBC over my sons team )
16Awas a draw after BBC scored on the hooter
2nds was a great match.BBC lead 19 -6 with 20m to go.TSS kicked long range penalty on bell to win,
Great spirit all round -minimal injuries.
Strange tactics by BBC 1st xv kicking ball away ,

Pablo-they are kids doing their best -pull your head in.Stop taking potshots on an anonymous forum.

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
BBC 15 is GPS under 16 100/200 champ last year
BBC 11 is GPS open 200 champ last year
BBC 14 is qld 100/200 champ this year
Does not mean anything if you don't have possession or you kick it away.

The best player in that BBC backline is the 13. Not sure what he does for the 100 or the 200 but matter little because he play with the intention to physically dominate his opponent in attack and defence. 4 try in 2 game now and he look the only player likely against TSS. And he will still be there in 2020 I hear.

Will QLD u16 selector pick him knowing he is Melbourne Storm bound?

Does not seem to concern the NSW team with several player from the rugby league pick in their team for the national championship.

My source tell me there is the many Manly, Parramatta and Rooster junior in their squad.

Any Bronco, Cowboy or Titan likely to get the selection in the u16 Qld team?

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
Hmm. I must have it wrong. I thought it $28 every 4 weeks?
I just check and it is 14 dollar per month. Good article this year on the GPS rugby.

But how many from 2017 went on to play club rugby. I hear from source that it was less than 30! Can someone tell me if that is correct?

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
But how many from 2017 went on to play club rugby. I hear from source that it was less than 30! Can someone tell me if that is correct?

I cannot give you an accurate answer to that, but 30 sounds too low. When I do know that well over 300 players started at least once in a Qld Colts 1 team this year, the number to support that from GPS in 2017 would have to be higher than 30.

Tashara

Larry Dwyer (12)
Round 5: TSS vs BBC

16A - 0:19 min | TSS 12 - BBC 12
2ndXV - 2:18 min | TSS 21 - BBC 19
1stXV - 5:50 min | TSS 54 - BBC 15