• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2018

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
A month’s worth of average rainfall in the next 3 days in Brisbane

I reckon these type of conditions will be right up the alley and further increase the chances of:

TSS
TGS
Grammar
Churchie

Get your gum boots and brollies out punters

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
ScreenHunter 126 Aug. 24.jpg

DarkSide

Sydney Middleton (9)
TSS v GT - My Terrace friends tell me the captain and Aussie schoolboy #7 was not named in the team this weekend, among a whole bunch of changes to the forward pack. GT to go down by 50.
BBC v TGS - I’m going to take a punt. TGS by 5.
Nudgee v BGS - I really want to say BGS will do this, but NC by 15.
Churchie v BSHS - I should be one eyed and say BSHS have this, and I’m going to. BSHS to do them by 5.

Despite my tips, there’s another chance of cricket scores this weekend. I’m taking a punt on the low percentage outcomes with my tips, but honestly, this could be another one sided weekend.

Taipan

Chris McKivat (8)
TSS v GT
ACGS v BSHS
are the livestream games Saturday.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
What’s with the 1 x win BSHS team being featured for the 3rd time this season ?

BGS can’t seem to get air time

Garry Owens

Alan Cameron (40)
^ Ah no.

Today , I think is BSHS’s 3rd feature on DoubleTake in their match up v Churchie which is their 4th ( TSS, GT and IGS being the others)

GT are DoubleTake darlings as well with 4 games telecast from 6

Not much love for BGS , BBC , TGS or IGS - maybe only 2 featured games each

I mean .....High and Terrace are bottom of the table - as are BGS ( but at least they are playing a more enterprising brand of Rugby despite not having gushy name power in how DT call the games ) IGS also share the wooden spoon at the moment and with good reason. Between these 4 - 2 will end up with 1 x win and 2 will end up with 2 x wins in how the remainder of the matches figure to pan out , yet High and Terrace are dominantly featured ?

I don’t get it

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
^ Ah no.

Today , I think is BSHS’s 3rd feature on DoubleTake in their match up v Churchie which is their 4th ( TSS, GT and IGS being the others)

GT are DoubleTake darlings as well with 4 games telecast from 6

Not much love for BGS , BBC , TGS or IGS - maybe only 2 featured games each

I mean ...High and Terrace are bottom of the table - as are BGS ( but at least they are playing a more enterprising brand of Rugby despite not having gushy name power in how DT call the games ) IGS also share the wooden spoon at the moment and with good reason. Between these 4 - 2 will end up with 1 x win and 2 will end up with 2 x wins in how the remainder of the matches figure to pan out , yet High and Terrace are dominantly featured ?

I don’t get it
You might want to check in with The King, but guessing it is likely to be views/ratings thing for Double Take in deciding their streamed games . Who is playing the best rugby might not come into it , more about how many views they get?
They have been doing it now for a little while and probably know what games rate well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark Shark

Alex Ross (28)
TSS by 50
BBC by 40
Nudgee by 30
Churchie by 20

I cannot remember DoubleTake featuring a game from Northgate. I am pretty sure BGS did not feature once last year as well.

And I have heard that the production facilities at Tennyson make it an easy choice at times for DoubleTake.

Legend of the 80's

Bob McCowan (2)
TSS by 50
BBC by 40
Nudgee by 30
Churchie by 20

I cannot remember DoubleTake featuring a game from Northgate. I am pretty sure BGS did not feature once last year as well.

And I have heard that the production facilities at Tennyson make it an easy choice at times for DoubleTake.

Terrace set up and support the Terrace Rugby Program makes it an easy venue to broadcast from. So if you were Double Take which would you choose.

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
How many goals and behinds in that TSS v GT game?
Seeing it was streamed , have a look .

Might even see where they are beatable, that’s a lot of points against......not committing to the break down and right edge defence?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Seeing it was streamed , have a look .

Might even see where they are beatable, that’s a lot of points against..not committing to the break down and right edge defence?

I tried to watch the stream but the camera was placed quite low and the field was obscured by TSS students hats and hands