• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
not sure how the Force contracts are (duration or get out clauses) but I’d be looking over there. Longbottom or Vanzatti depending on which side of the scrum is needed.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Nice to talk about some real rugby Reg, not the crap elsewhere.

I think the most promising prop on the Force roster is Harry Lloyd but I do harbour hopes that he will return to Canberra in due course.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Nothing wrong with having AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) in the squad as a bench utility and/or injury cover, and just a general mentor. It's unlikely they'll be offering him much money, it comes down to that I think.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
If Robertson is gone as expected hopefully Tahs will buy a prop (a real one that can scrummage) from somewhere.

We have left
Kepu
Holmes
Walker
vui (struggles at scrum)
O'Connor (struggles at scrum owned by Paddy Ryan)

I think that is it. Not much there for depth. With Sandall and Ryan released there isn't much else going around. At least another spot now for a half decent buy.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Nothing wrong with having AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) in the squad as a bench utility and/or injury cover, and just a general mentor. It's unlikely they'll be offering him much money, it comes down to that I think.

He would start. I would prefer someone younger

I like to watch

David Codey (61)
He’ll only start if he’s the best option.
I’m okay with that.
I can’t think of a deserving young 13 that is missing out on a spot in the squad

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
If Robertson is gone as expected hopefully Tahs will buy a prop (a real one that can scrummage) from somewhere.

We have left

Kepu

Holmes

Walker

vui (struggles at scrum)

O'Connor (struggles at scrum owned by Paddy Ryan)

I think that is it. Not much there for depth. With Sandall and Ryan released there isn't much else going around. At least another spot now for a half decent buy.

http://www.rugby.com.au/news/2018/10/09/wallabies-robertson-injury

Robertson is gone. Poor bloke

neilc

Bob Loudon (25)
I suspect Cheika has intimated to AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) that he wants him for the WC but needs to be playing Super Rugby to justify the selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.