• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pakistan v Australia in UAE 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Give him another chance because 1 test isn't indicative of his potential. sure if he turns out to be a spud drop him but not now anyway
Yeah I get that, just thinking surely there has to be someone else in line before Head. He’s a short form player in my eyes.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Wow, they did it. Didn’t expect that at all, great work from Paine and Lyon at the end. Usman had his best match ever, spent something like 2h in the sheds all match and the rest in 38 degree heat.

This is worth so much more than those Ashes victories last Summer.

The torpedo

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Honestly, the best way to react to this innings is laughter at our sheer incompetence.

(that said, the pitch is fairly lively)

Finch has done surprisingly well this tour so far.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Honestly, the best way to react to this innings is laughter at our sheer incompetence.

(that said, the pitch is fairly lively)

Finch has done surprisingly well this tour so far.

Finch is probably better on slow turners than more lively pitches where his lack of front foot movement might find him out. Labuschagne's dismissal summed up the ridiculousness of that innings.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Jaysus, I thought Labuschagne's was bad but that's next-level-cubed bad.

If UTG's link doesn't work for you, as it didn't for me, there's any number of youtube vids to choose from......

Status
Not open for further replies.