• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks, Sat 27th October 4.45pm AEDT, Nissan Stadium, Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
You’re allowed to obstruct if you’re running in support of a player who has made a linebreak and you are ahead of trailing defenders.

Annoying but what’s the alternative? You have to concede ground to defenders because you are in a better position?

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
Look there are plenty of errors and lots to not like but to be honest, I can actually take a bit out of this one. Forward back worked well and were well balanced for 65 minutes, back 3 looked good and Kerevi has been great in both attack and defence.

The inside back combination of 10-12-13 just isn't working at the moment and the bench hasn't been great bar Dempsey, Tupou and Arnold.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Look there are plenty of errors and lots to not like but to be honest, I can actually take a bit out of this one. Forward back worked well and were well balanced for 65 minutes, back 3 looked good and Kerevi has been great in both attack and defence.

The inside back combination of 10-12-13 just isn't working at the moment and the bench hasn't been great bar Dempsey, Tupou and Arnold.
It’s 1 v 7 so we’re allowed some latitude with what we see as credible

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Wasn't a displeasing performance, just a few errors at crucial times compounded by Poite's inconsistencies. Can't believe Poite was chatting to the NZ waterboy, Gardner would have had him removed from the stadium.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
They are. I thought Simmons was great today, he seemed to know he was on notice. I have to say I didn’t even notice Arnold when he came on, maybe he didn’t in fairness.

Samson

Chris McKivat (8)
Our problem is above the neck. Cool heads win games. We push passes , we rush one out in defence. we miss tackles from pre empting attack lines. We are as skilful as them, we just have to get our heads right and find two more speedsters.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
being p[optimistic

The ongoing selection of Ned Hanigan and the selection of Jack Dempsey epitomises what's wrong with Australian Rugby and the Wallabies.

Ned Hanigan has now been gifted 18 caps - so many more than so many better players. Learn your stripes in Super Rugby and NRC young man. No-one deserves such a free ride.

Jack Dempsey has worked hard to return from serious injury but should never have been picked for this game or the Spring Tour.

Thanks World Series Rugby for giving us a focus for this great game while RA keep fiddling while Rome burns.

The RS Board should read up on Seppuku.

Status
Not open for further replies.