• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
First day of preseason quick video is on Tah's Facebook. Lalakai and Jp are there so looks like they might be staying. Would love to see an announcement or 2 soon

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Matt Sandall is there too I thought he was released?? Might be cover for Tom. A few others I don't recognize. A few photos on face book for people to view. Anyone recognize anyone else or new faces??

redblack

Larry Dwyer (12)
Matt Sandall is there too I thought he was released?? Might be cover for Tom. A few others I don't recognize. A few photos on face book for people to view. Anyone recognize anyone else or new faces??

Thought I saw Matt in the background of the Quade "rebels"video yesterday together with jack Hayson and Matt McTaggart ??

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
Looks like some others are:

Angus Bell - Aus schools captain 2018
Will Harrison - Aus Schools captain 2017
Ben Donaldson - Aus Schools 2017
Chris Talakai - Uni first grade Prop

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)

Harrison definitely with Tahs, was a pic on Instagram yesterday with his name. Posted by the Tahs

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
James Ramm appears to have been signed.

He was one of the star Aus u20’s player- I have watched him play this year- he is a very good player- a very good signing.

Has been playing wing, but could be a future Fullback or centre.

William88

Syd Malcolm (24)
Bayley Kuenzle- a NSW junior appears to have been poached and is now signed for the Brumbies Squad! He was the Aus u20’s 10/12 this year.

redblack

Larry Dwyer (12)

Hi William, the players I mentioned were at the Rebels training session (Quade interview on the rebels 2019 site) which was a surprise to see them there.
Am very much aware of the Randwick / Uni /Norths contingents being blooded in the system. Must not be much talent outside of there :)

Warringah, Manly and Eastwood must have been very "lucky"to make the finals series over the past 3 years

Jimmyjam

Darby Loudon (17)
Apparently the Tahs have just signed a young and enormous SA lock from the Currie Cup, Le Roux Roets.

No clue as to if he's any good, but if he can't make any of the six SA franchises I'm not optimistic...

I thought we'd learned our lesson with Hendrick 'Dud' Roodt, but apparently not......... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.