• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Why not both? Since dropping 20+kg in England he'd be more dynamic at the lineout as a jumper which was always probably his greatest failing. Imagine a 2nd row of Skelton and Roets (assuming he's any good) with a backrow of Dempsey, Holloway and Hooper. It could actually be a fairly handy unit.
At least at Wallaby level, his scrummaging was the big issue. His body shape was at times diabolical.

Hopefully that's been addressed up north too.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Does anyone know if tom staniforth is injured or gone? I know he is under contract but I haven't seen him in any of the training photos and he barely played in the NRC

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
fuck sake man, ive been keen to buy one for years but how the fuck can i justify $180.

No jersey's worth $180. My solution? Wait till December and buy last year's jersey in the sale they have every year. Then you'll almost be getting your money's worth.

B

Bobby Sands

How is Mack going? From a far it seemed like he stagnated, but I hold high hopes.

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
they should get Naivalu one way or another, they need a real winger out there as they lost 2 of their best to Northampton Saints...also may consider a Drua prop, maybe Eroni Mawi or retain Kali Tawake..

Wilson

David Codey (61)
they should get Naivalu one way or another, they need a real winger out there as they lost 2 of their best to Northampton Saints.also may consider a Drua prop, maybe Eroni Mawi or retain Kali Tawake..

I doubt there will be any Drua signings to Australian sides this year. If the tahs are allowed to sign Mawi or Tawake after Veitokani was blocked from signing at the reds there will be an almighty furore and all the Wallabies-Super rugby side cooperation that they've been building towards will go straight out the window.

Warpath

Billy Sheehan (19)
i believe it was 10 years back ARU blocked the signing of a fijian 10 for the brumbies because he was capped by Fiji, that player lost interest in rugby union and joined the Roosters NRL side and the rest was history, his name was Sisa Waqa, ARU just made their 3rd worst decision since regarding Veitokani, the 2nd was for the Tahs to drop a fijian winger called Ratu Nasiganiyavi cause he was too big to play on the wing..

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
i believe it was 10 years back ARU blocked the signing of a fijian 10 for the brumbies because he was capped by Fiji, that player lost interest in rugby union and joined the Roosters NRL side and the rest was history, his name was Sisa Waqa, ARU just made their 3rd worst decision since regarding Veitokani, the 2nd was for the Tahs to drop a fijian winger called Ratu Nasiganiyavi cause he was too big to play on the wing..

Nadolo moved to Australia when he was 3 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.