• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Blues to grind down the Sunwolves by having ~90% possession & territory en route to a crushing, comfortable 3 point win. Hopefully it rains tomorrow. Hurricanes to win just because. And the Crusaders to repeat what they did against the Reds and autopilot their way to another win, just with a greater scoreline because it's the Chufs and is in Christchurch.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Lions
15 Andries Coetzee, 14 Sylvian Mahuza, 13 Wandisile Simelane, 12 Franco Naude, 11 Courtnall Skosan, 10 Elton Jantjies, 9 Ross Cronje, 8 Kwagga Smith, 7 Vincent Tshituka, 6 Marnus Schoeman, 5 Rhyno Herbst, 4 Ruan Vermaak, 3 Carlu Sadie, 2 Malcom Marx (captain), 1 Dylan Smith
Substitutes: 16 Pieter Jansen, 17 Nathan McBeth, 18 Frans van Wyk, 19 Stephan Lewies, 20 James Venter, 21 Dillon Smit, 22 Harold Vorster, 23 Gianni Lombard/Tyrone Green
Jaguares
15 Joaquin Tuculet (captain), 14 Sebastian Cancelliere, 13 Matias Moroni, 12 Bautista Ezcurra, 11 Emiliano Boffelli, 10 Joaquin Diaz Bonilla, 9 Martin Landajo, 8 Rodrigo Bruni, 7 Marcos Kremer, 6 Juan Manuel Leguizamon, 5 Matias Alemanno, 4 Guido Petti, 3 Enrique Pieretto, 2 Julian Montoya, 1 Juan Pablo Zeiss
Substitutes: 16 Gaspar Baldunciel, 17 Santiago Garcia Botta, 18 Santiago Medrano, 19 Tomas Lavanini, 20 Tomas Lezana, 21 Tomas Cubelli, 22 Juan Cruz Mallia, 23 Matias Orlando
Lions by 50

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I thought it was rather average, both teams were well off the boil. Missed passes and a bucket load of knock ons. Also BB had a 'mare throwing a delightful intercept try.

Yep Dc, both teams were cancelling each other out a lot, not real entertaining as such, but I enjoyed regardless. I will say I was bloody impressed with Ardie Savea's workrate, Cane's tight 5 are a problem, so he was doing a shit load of their work in the rucks etc.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Yep Dc, both teams were cancelling each other out a lot, not real entertaining as such, but I enjoyed regardless. I will say I was bloody impressed with Ardie Savea's workrate, Cane's tight 5 are a problem, so he was doing a shit load of their work in the rucks etc.

Yeah it seems his lift in ruck work comes with a loss of his running game. Or at least the Highlanders worked well to contain his runs. But that final 10 minutes from him was immense.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ God knows why you'd kick-pass to Reece's wing esp when your bloke's the hooker. Can't even use the "never seen the dude before" excuse given Reece was a Mooloo last year.

Joe Moody off with an ankle injury but at least he was able to walk off so maybe (please) it's not too bad.

southsider

Arch Winning (36)
That Will Jordan has hogged it twice close to the line when he should’ve passed it.....very lucky to get that down

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Race to the bottom between Bloos and Chiefs eh.

Chiefs might take the spoon based on point difference, at this rate.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Weber zigs when he should run straight, pass goes to ground & nek minnit try CruSadists. This is getting embarrassing. I may have to PM some of wifey's Tribe-fanatic whanau & offer my heart-felt sympathy :)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
justin_zpslmtl8ct8.jpg