• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rd 15 Brumbies v Bulls

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Arnold back into the starting side, Valetini on a 6/2 bench. Still no Pocock...

TEAM

Scott SIO
Folau FAINGA’A
Allan Ala'alatoa
Rory ARNOLD
Sam CARTER
Tom CUSACK
Jahrome BROWN
Pete SAMU
Joe POWELL
Christian LEALIIFANO
Toni PULU
Irae SIMONE
Tevita KURIDRANI
Henry SPEIGHT
Tom BANKS

REPLACEMENTS
Connal MCINERNEY
James SLIPPER
Leslie LEULUAIALII-MAKIN
Darcy SWAIN
Murray DOUGLAS
Rob VALETINI
Ryan LONERGAN
Tom WRIGHT

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Handre Pollard out for the Bulls with a calf strain is a huge advantage for the Brumbies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bulls haven't won back-to-back outside SA since 2007 & I think have the worst away record of the remaining SA teams. Brums by ~10.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
That's a pretty decent team, don't know what they will do at 10 if Lealifano goes down guess it be Wright.

Still no McCaffery or Pocock sucks, last season McCaffery lost all form after his elbow injury. Pollard being out for the Bull's is great news for the Brumbies, hopefully we put them away quite easily.

The Concrete Esky Fortress.. And for all the people who bitch about game threads not being updated, I will be flying at during the game and will watch when I'm home on Kayo. So I wont be on here during the game.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Bulls: 15 Warrick Gelant, 14 Cornal Hendricks, 13 Johnny Kotze, 12 Burger Odendaal, 11 Rosko Specman, 10 Manie Libbok, 9 Andre Warner, 8 Duane Vermeulen (captain), 7 Hanro Liebenberg, 6 Paul Schoeman, 5 RG Snyman, 4 Jason Jenkins, 3 Trevor Nyakane, 2 Schalk Brits, 1 Lizo Gqoboka. Substitutes: 16 Jaco Visagie, 17 Simphiwe Matanzima, 18 Wiehahn Herbst, 19 Jannes Kirsten, 20 Marco van Staden, 21 Embrose Papier, 22 JT Jackson, 23 Divan Rossouw

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Brumbies should be all over this. The only Aussie team who can match the Bulls up front.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Looks like it's gonna be a cold one - may have to break out the stubbie holder.
Greatest invention ever was the stubbie holder stitched to a wet suit glove, those things where magic before Drunk Tomikin lost his out after a Brumbies game.

Don't forget to bring your beer blanket.. make sure it on tight. Brumbies by a skin full

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Bulls defense has done what it takes to stop the Brumbies for the last 10/15. Once again showing the value of giving away penalties against teams who don't take the points

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
TK with a Mortlock-esque performance tonight. Wasn't Valetini a monster when he came on.

For the record, Cheika must be the worst judge of talent in the country for leaving Pete Samu out of the Wallaby squad. But, of course, anyone with an iota of intelligence has known that for over four years.