• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The new Wallaby jersey

liquor box

Greg Davis (50)
D7sdBBlWkAEB8mG.jpg:large

Photo from Sam Bruce via twitter.

https://laws.worldrugby.org/index.php?law=4&language=EN

A player wears a jersey, shorts and underwear, socks and boots. The sleeve of a jersey must extend at least half-way from the shoulder point to the elbow.

1. The referee has the power to decide at any time that part of a player’s clothing is dangerous or illegal. In this case, the referee must order the player to remove the item. The player must not take part in the match until the item is removed or rendered harmless.
  2. If, at an inspection before the match, a match official tells a player that an item banned under this law is being worn and the player is subsequently found to be wearing that item on the playing area, that player is sent off for misconduct. Sanction: Penalty.
  3. The referee must not allow any player to leave the playing area to change items of clothing, unless they are bloodstained.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
yeah it's fine on Foley. Hooper has just pushed it up a bit. You can see the sleeve rolls.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
I just don't get the glossy circles making a pattern on the jersey. Otherwise, I quite like it: it's green, it's gold, it has the right crests, cool.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Horan had a new jersey on Fox this evening. The colours, especially the green, look a lot more "traditional" than those photo shoots above.

I like it. Looks good

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Has the TV commercial started airing yet? Saw a story during the week that they had to re-shoot parts of it in SA with Foley as the star of the show.