• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Fox 507 so it should be on Kayo.
Lions and Hurricanes replay on and only in 23 minutes. Not too sure if they will cut this game short and start the U20’s on time.

B

Bobby Sands

Fox 507 so it should be on Kayo.
Lions and Hurricanes replay on and only in 23 minutes. Not too sure if they will cut this game short and start the U20’s on time.

Nah mate, that game is live. I am concerned it is not on.

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Hey Junior Wallabies fans. We are sorry to inform you that the #AUSvIRL match won't be LIVE on FOX Sports Australia tonight, however you can catch the full replay tomorrow morning at 7:30am AEST on Fox Sports Australia 507 & Kayo Sports.

B

Bobby Sands

Didn't look great.

We need to capitalise on this territory.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Just finished watching the replay. Can't say that at any stage did I think the Irish were dominating the Junior Wallabies. The Aussie defensive setup is quite sensational and one on one they dominated their direct opponents across the field. Even the scrum showed improvement to be at least on par. The back five in the forwards is an impressive unit. Could Frost have been more impressive in his debut?

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Just finished watching the replay. Can't say that at any stage did I think the Irish were dominating the Junior Wallabies. The Aussie defensive setup is quite sensational and one on one they dominated their direct opponents across the field. Even the scrum showed improvement to be at least on par. The back five in the forwards is an impressive unit. Could Frost have been more impressive in his debut?
I'd never have said they dominated, but they did put extreme pressure on us on our own line. A different ref would've given us a yellow sticker for that passage in the second half. We found it hard to defend our line while trying to manage tackle laws and keeping onside. Ireland's handling and ball skills were good enough to retain possession. We'll probably struggle if we come up against that again. Better hope it rains in the finals :)

B

Bobby Sands

I'd never have said they dominated, but they did put extreme pressure on us on our own line. A different ref would've given us a yellow sticker for that passage in the second half. We found it hard to defend our line while trying to manage tackle laws and keeping onside. Ireland's handling and ball skills were good enough to retain possession. We'll probably struggle if we come up against that again. Better hope it rains in the finals :)

Youre kidding right?

Thats the last thing we want coming up against Northern Hemisphere teams or anyone really.

Get the ball to Isaac Lucas and watch him create overlaps. Very hard to do in the wet.