• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Highlanders VS Tahs

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
I'm just waiting for the hype from the Kiwi commentators when the Highlanders keep scoring.

Tahs mathematical chance pretty much done

Nah if you look closer if you carry the 100 and minus the 1000 and ……. then mathematically the Tahs have a chance of well nothing

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
For the past 8 minutes the Highlanders haven't scored points . Have they invoked the mercy rule on the Tahs or are they just toying with them??

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
To me this performance shown how good players rested are and how shite players replacing them are like mason (has to go ) and Staniforth and how other players like Newsome honest toilers at best

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
To me this performance shown how good players rested are and how shite players replacing them are like mason (has to go ) and Staniforth and how other players like Newsome honest toilers at best

Tahs have only won 6 games with the players that are out.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Does that mean there's a streaker when the video doesn't show shit. The comms go deathly silent. There's a drunk fat man running around?

'Tattsy'TaylorFan1

Ward Prentice (10)
Gibson to get Super rugby coach of the year for convincing the Tahs to give him another extension

Don't let the backroom staff heavies off the hook. CEO Hore and Gibson are both Kiwi buddies and Hore probably wanted to give his Kiwi mate a contract extension before any bad results. Chairman is Australian I think.