• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rnd 18: Brumbies v Reds

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Not enjoying the ref in the scrums either but Reds are being pinged of the fife the TV isn’t showing. Hard to see what is happening.

Discipline killing the Reds.

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
Don't think anyone could dispute the call - Higgers just completely lost his mind for that last minute. Wasn't expecting to be out there.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Sorry the Bloody hell was suppose to be deleted, it was for LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) head clash..

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Who is this ref?

Yellow card AND a penalty try.

You do know the laws of the game? The player that gives away a PT has to be YCed! It's like the other YC surely everyone knows that if you come is and hit high with no arms and then make cotact to head it's a YC, I not sure I am keen on either law, but that is the law!!!

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
You do know the laws of the game? The player that gives away a PT has to be YCed! It's like the other YC surely everyone knows that if you come is and hit high with no arms and then make cotact to head it's a YC, I not sure I am keen on either law, but that is the law!!!
Think he was talking about Higger's dragging down the maul and killing the try..

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
The Reds need to show some discipline here. They might not be getting the rub of the green on some, but a lot of these penalties are just obvious and needless.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Although..speaking of the rub of the green, surely if your grabbed by the neck that’s high?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Nice, Tom Wrights good, his got some toe, and individually brilliant.. probably make a good outside back.