• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Under-20 Competitions including Oceania & World U20s

Rugby Supporter 14

Stan Wickham (3)
Hi Bobby Sands,
I totally agree with you, Harry Wilson is a machine, I like to call him the quiet assassin, tackling, running, talking and mauling is fantastic.
Noah, is in the same heritage as Harry, runs great lines, tackles, kicks, runs and communication is great.

I still wish that our mighty reds had signed him up before the Brumbies grabbed and signed Noah.
See link:
Who are the Junior Wallabies? The backgrounds, bios and contract status of every young Aussie Stars.​

B

Bobby Sands

Hi Bobby Sands,
I totally agree with you, Harry Wilson is a machine, I like to call him the quiet assassin, tackling, running, talking and mauling is fantastic.
Noah, is in the same heritage as Harry, runs great lines, tackles, kicks, runs and communication is great.

I still wish that our mighty reds had signed him up before the Brumbies grabbed and signed Noah.
See link:
Who are the Junior Wallabies? The backgrounds, bios and contract status of every young Aussie Stars.

https://www.rugby.com.au/news/2019/...KhfXBzNepuSwTXJqw5WUXc9hViFn3CUgOROpDsIUxC0Ng

I've been hoping all season that we would bring Noah home when we knew we were losing all our centres.

Brumbies very shrewdly signed him up before the WC.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Foxtel Guide has the details your looking for, that's where other will look to find them.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Thanks Adam, never thought of that.

There is a replay of both games starting 4:00pm Sunday. Argentina game first then at 5:00 the replay of Aus vs France final. On Fox HD. Whatever station that is.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Having finally watched the replay last night, I am absolutely gutted that we continue to be so farking hopeless kicking goals.

We threw that away. Bring back Brock James, I say.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Having finally watched the replay last night, I am absolutely gutted that we continue to be so farking hopeless kicking goals.

We threw that away. Bring back Brock James, I say.

Up until that game I think our kicking had been in the 80% ball park.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Vs Argentina: Made 6, missed 1. (86%)
Vs English: Made 4, missed 1. (80%)
Vs Ireland: Made 7, missed 3. (70%)
Vs Italy: Made 5, missed 1. (83%)

And for the final.... Made 3, missed 4. (43%)

We were almost half our average and any one of those four kicks could have been a winner. I don't know if that's luck, fatigue, pressure or mental resilience, but it's a one off.

pnut

Watty Friend (18)
Any timetable of announcements of squads. Selection format etc

Or is just Gilmore and Thompson again

Europe already have named there squads and kiwis have named 100 man squad to begin testing

Is there plan in place??