• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
s8NvwrD.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Dear Argentina,

Whatever you do in the Bronze Medal game, please stop Bryan Habana from getting a try.

Bryan Habana has been a loyal soldier for The Bokke, and it is fitting that he has ended up level with Jonah Lomu on the RWC Tries Leaderboard.

In terms of his impact on the Rugby World, I'm happy that Jonah is still a record holder, and it is only right and proper that Habana remains on equal terms with the Great Jonah.

Similarly I'd be happy if Drew Mitchell manages to get the two meat pies he needs to tie with Jonah and Bryan, but I wouldn't really want Drew to usurp Jonah's record.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Dear Argentina,

Whatever you do in the Bronze Medal game, please stop Bryan Habana from getting a try.

Bryan Habana has been a loyal soldier for The Bokke, and it is fitting that he has ended up level with Jonah Lomu on the RWC Tries Leaderboard.

In terms of his impact on the Rugby World, I'm happy that Jonah is still a record holder, and it is only right and proper that Habana remains on equal terms with the Great Jonah.

Similarly I'd be happy if Drew Mitchell manages to get the two meat pies he needs to tie with Jonah and Bryan, but I wouldn't really want Drew to usurp Jonah's record.

Gunning for Two Dads to bag the quartet to draw equal.

Dewald Nel

Cyril Towers (30)
Habana would be very deserving, especially due to his longevity. Mitchell would too, of course. I doubt he'll score 3 vs. the All Blacks though.

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
He only needs 1 he started with 10 tries, got two against Uruguay and 2 against Scotland. So he's on 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.