• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC Round 1: South Africa v Australia, Sunday 21 July 1:05am AEST

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
DHP you f**king mong - why fudge around at the ruck doing stupid illegal shit and stay on your wing and defend you f**king plum

Benaud

Tom Lawton (22)
We've learned a few important lessons tonight. There's no question DHP is not up to test level anymore. I suspect Koroibete, Banks and Beale is the ideal back 3. Hooper is the worst possible captain choice available. And we desperately need Sio, AAA, Pocock and Koroibete back and starting. But on the positive side, White looks fantastic at 9 and LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) stood out at 6.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I swear i've seen this same game about 40 times in the last four years.

Looks close, Wallabies do some good things but fuck up the few chances they get, then the score blows out at the end.

The killer is the dumb shit. The stupid offloads, the stupid cards, the stupid captaincy decisions. It's endless. First and last time i stay up this year.

Purce

Jim Clark (26)
Jeez we look bad. Very disorganised in attack... is that 4 times now we have passed the ball backwards directly to a defender? Our attack is absolute rubbish. Again absolutely no kick chase... how do our wingers still not do this?

Defensive line was very slow. Standard dumb rugby from the wallabies.

Positives... Banks didn't look out of place. Isi and White both looked good. Arnold continued his form. Kerevi tried hard and made some meters. Tevita didnt see much ball. As expected the wingers had no impact. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) very little impact at 6... think we need to look at someone else there. Line out was pretty good.

We are going to have to improve out of sight to compete with Arg and NZ.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Jeez we look bad. Very disorganised in attack. is that 4 times now we have passed the ball backwards directly to a defender? Our attack is absolute rubbish. Again absolutely no kick chase. how do our wingers still not do this?

Defensive line was very slow. Standard dumb rugby from the wallabies.

Positives. Banks didn't look out of place. Isi and White both looked good. Arnold continued his form. Kerevi tried hard and made some meters. Tevita didnt see much ball. As expected the wingers had no impact. LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) very little impact at 6. think we need to look at someone else there. Line out was pretty good.

We are going to have to improve out of sight to compete with Arg and NZ.
We conceded two tries with a man in the bin. Settle down.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
We get our hands on the ball and there’s some nice interplay between Foley and Beale.

“But Foley has done nothing.”

Pretty hard to with no ball, chumps.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
I swear i've seen this same game about 40 times in the last four years.

Looks close, Wallabies do some good things but fuck up the few chances they get, then the score blows out at the end.

The killer is the dumb shit. The stupid offloads, the stupid cards, the stupid captaincy decisions. It's endless. First and last time i stay up this year.
Genuinely interested as to stupid captain decisions you think have been made?