• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs All Blacks 10th August @Optus Stadium Perth

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
Kerevi's ability to offload in time/distribute, and LSL (Lukhan Salakaia-Loto) holding us back so far, otherwise we'd have a few more on the board.

Can't really fault anyone else - Lilo having a great game, forwards overcommitting a bit but generally playing well.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Opps, that frog fuckwit ref just went and wrecked another big test.

Not much in the way of dominant tackles from NZ. Or even effective tackles. Or even any tackles at all. 18 missed to Aus's 5 did they say? Letting Aus scramble all around the gain line and beyond at will.

Ben from Accounts is very much ready for the gold watch tap on the shoulder.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
In terms of strict application of regulations yes is a Red Card...

Pity in some ways as 16-12 up and now if we win it - people can write it off because of the Red Card.

Pretty happy with the Wallabies performance. Lots to actually like...

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
I really wish we would have had 15 v 15 in the 2nd but if theres ever a time to put some points on the ABs, todays the day. Bonus point victory and Argies win in the morning = Rugby Championship?

Joe King

Dave Cowper (27)
Reckon the Wallabies would take a lot of confidence away up to this point. Playing like they are enjoying themselves again.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
I understand the new rules surrounding head high contact, and i can understand to the letter of the law thats probably a red but I dont know, that seemed harsh. These sort of reds ruined the U20 World Cup.

Yeah - that’s pretty much my call on it too. Doesn’t seem an offence worthy of having to play half a game 1 man down.

That said - it has been the rule for a while now and if you clean out with a shoulder charge (which happens pretty often and doesn’t get called to be fair) you run the risk.

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
On one hand I get that the red card incident didn't look that dramatic, but he lead with his elbow to the back of someone's head. It was a good pickup by the ref, and a great call to send them off for a red card. Easy way to avoid such cards in future is to not elbow the back of people's heads. Seeing the All Blacks get punished for their red zone cheating for once is majestic.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
It's fucking pick and roll defence! Watch how players tackle 1 metre away from the previous ruck.

Onto a short arse who puts his head down at hip level all the time.

Tackling a short player doesn't mean you need to lead with your shoulder...

B

Bobby Sands

ease up tiger, no need for that

It's not a racist comment mate.

His rugby skills are atrocious.

He is not all there as a rugby player with regards to ball skills, body height or otherwise.

Great to see us playing well, sad to see a Red, but it was there.