• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs All Blacks 10th August @Optus Stadium Perth

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Pile on the pain

Sorry to rain on your (well deserved) parade, but there's no pain here. Like I said, it's a cunning plan to avoid winning the RC. You'll note that when the Wallabies move beyond a 14 point lead the AB's drop the charade of being the Blues and score pretty quick time. This is Stage 2 of the plan; Stage 1 being to fall behind by two scores in the first place. Losing by >15 points means we're in danger of potentially losing our #1 ranking to the Leek Eaters. Thus Stage 2 is a balancing act to lose, but by fewer than 14 points. Risky for sure, but gotta do what you gotta do.

Plus the next match is at Eden Park.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Sorry to rain on your (well deserved) parade, but there's no pain here. Like I said, it's a cunning plan to avoid winning the RC. You'll note that when the Wallabies move beyond a 14 point lead the AB's drop the charade of being the Blues and score pretty quick time. This is Stage 2 of the plan; Stage 1 being to fall behind by two scores in the first place. Losing by >15 points means we're in danger of potentially losing our #1 ranking to the Leek Eaters. Thus Stage 2 is a balancing act to lose, but by fewer than 14 points. Risky for sure, but gotta do what you gotta do.

Plus the next match is at Eden Park.
Nice plan. 47-26

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Just goes to show, even the all blacks can’t handle a red card at test level..

By the letter of the law, that was a red card, but I hate to what it does to the competition in the game.

rod skellet

Bob Davidson (42)
Wow. Wallabies are playing best rugby since 2015. Despite being a man down and that does hurt the Blacks have been outplayed.
Gee that was nice.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Well played Wallabies. They were dominating before the card so can't take it away from them at all.

Equal LARGEST EVER LOSS for NZ.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Really wanted to see the Wallabies play for fifty there, that is what a team with killer instincts would do in that situation.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Cheers to that lads.
15654371460011673540237.jpg

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Just goes to show, even the all blacks can’t handle a red card at test level..

By the letter of the law, that was a red card, but I hate to what it does to the competition in the game.
Maybe. Just maybe. Dont elbow a fluffybunny in the head?