• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Big V

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
So two weeks on, I have to say it was a bit of a non-event. I've had no pain/swelling whatsoever. For the first few days it was a bit tender. I wore a lot of support, walked a bit like a cowboy who'd just got off a horse for a few days but that's it.

Returned to training this week, running, jumping exercises etc continued to wear plenty of support. Only the stitches causing a mild bit of grief but nothing really.

So guys, if you are considering getting it done, do it. We've all probably experienced much more discomfort and pain on the rugby field......... and it's nothing compared to child birth

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
The op was never the issue.

It's when the ferret realises that the main fuel line to the V8 has been cut.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Tex

John Thornett (49)
Fond memories of a former colleague, who, after four kids, decided it was time to nip things in the bud. He resaddled the pony a bit too early and nine months later was welcoming his fifth child.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
In reality more like a second hand 2 stroke lawn mower. Very hard to start, runs rough when it does.

Sorry Ptah, but nothing is quite the same now.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fond memories of a former colleague, who, after four kids, decided it was time to nip things in the bud. He resaddled the pony a bit too early and nine months later was welcoming his fifth child.

Was the errant child named Houndini? :)

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Someone please make Barnaby Joyce aware of this thread.

It's in the National Interest,

Meanwhile he still thinks he got it.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
Ok so the kids are 7 & almost 5, I'm 40 next year, my missus and the pill don't go together will & I hate frangers (the wife is onboard too).

I've had a chat with my GP & he's happy to do the op (we last has a chat when the younger of the kids was 18m and he said wait).

I've heard the horror stories on GP jobs though....

I've heard people suggest a urologist over GP - sans re-reading the whole thread can anyone recommend a good urologist in Brisbane? Also will I need a referral from my GP or can I book in a visit?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Ok so the kids are 7 & almost 5, I'm 40 next year, my missus and the pill don't go together will & I hate frangers (the wife is onboard too).

I've had a chat with my GP & he's happy to do the op (we last has a chat when the younger of the kids was 18m and he said wait).

I've heard the horror stories on GP jobs though..

I've heard people suggest a urologist over GP - sans re-reading the whole thread can anyone recommend a good urologist in Brisbane? Also will I need a referral from my GP or can I book in a visit?

I'm biased. See a Urologist. Plenty of good ones in Brisbane.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I don't let my normal mechanic do auto-electrical work on my car or service the auto so when it comes time (which will probably be soon) I'll be asking a Urologist to take care of the business.