• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2019

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
I know exactly who you mean and I used to look forward to Warren Wobble's summary each week. In fact it was the best part of this thread and mostly why I logged on and now contribute a bit. I only play around with the name of the school but the Wobble he did much more than that in his summary. What happened to him this season?

Yes I still chuckle about some of his classic lines:
-BSHS v IGS -The stratco Sheds v The KFC Kings;
-Tss -Fake tans ,Boob jobs and Peroxide

-ACGS -Carpark full of Range Rovers and RM Williams gear,

Any others ?

Tbone

Sydney Middleton (9)
"and the BSHS boys will steal this win and probably a couple of other things from the computer lab when they leave, just for good measure"

Les Patterson

Chris McKivat (8)
"and the BSHS boys will steal this win and probably a couple of other things from the computer lab when they leave, just for good measure"

I love the Terrace Mums relabelling the Beef Mince pies from the State High
match last week to Waygu and Burgundy for this week's match against Churchie...

Les Patterson

Chris McKivat (8)
Going down faster than an Expresso Martini at a Churchie mother’s function..

Had to cut and paste this one re TSS v Churchie on the Coast -

The Hottest Mum comp is what everyone is interested, no doubt they will be unified by white jeans so it will be hard to tell who is who to start, but the TSS Mum’s tend to be a little more blingy just and three shades brighter in lippy ( old hooters trick) and they are playing at home. Churchie will have the odd star player but as a group TSS will be way to strong. Conditions looks great and should just be warm enough for the Churchie fathers to knot a jumper over their shoulders, but alias beautiful and fine, so the wood handled umbrella can stay in the Rangie. TSS by 15

Lute

Chris McKivat (8)
I love the Terrace Mums relabelling the Beef Mince pies from the State High
match last week to Waygu and Burgundy for this week's match against Churchie.
Which reminds me of a story of the CWA cafe at Ekka ,they had Gateau cake on the chalkboard for 4 days and sold none, changed it to chocolate cake on the fifth day and sold out!!

Blue & white

Billy Sheehan (19)
Had to cut and paste this one re TSS v Churchie on the Coast -

The Hottest Mum comp is what everyone is interested, no doubt they will be unified by white jeans so it will be hard to tell who is who to start, but the TSS Mum’s tend to be a little more blingy just and three shades brighter in lippy ( old hooters trick) and they are playing at home. Churchie will have the odd star player but as a group TSS will be way to strong. Conditions looks great and should just be warm enough for the Churchie fathers to knot a jumper over their shoulders, but alias beautiful and fine, so the wood handled umbrella can stay in the Rangie. TSS by 15

So true

Hound

Bill Watson (15)
Some more of WW....

"That famous T-ba Ticker and the boarding house cabbage soup, which can bring down a 5 yard scrum the morning after, quicker than a bullet can bring down a bush pig at close range."

"The Ippy boys showed promise from time to time last year, but as soon as the Mother Energy Drink sampling chicks showed up at home games attention spans reduced,"

Confucius Say

Nev Cottrell (35)
I guess State High will give College the fair crack tomorrow.

I suspect with the medical on Sunday for selected u18 Red player, quite a few of the 6 x BBC will be cotton wooling and a few of the BSHS back line will be out to make a point. Also the 2 BSHS prop in the White team will be packing against 2 BBC in Maroon team. Maybe the selection trial that did not happen.

So I am predicting for my last prediction that it will be closer than many think.

Lute

Chris McKivat (8)
Great season coming to and end and I would personally like to thank some of the following posters , in no particular order,Mark,Drew,Mick,Mark,Drew,Andrew,Mark,Drew,Tom,Mark,Drew,Darrel,Mark,Drew,Ryan,Mark,Drew,Mat,Mark,Drew,Carolanne to name a few.

S

Sgt Slaughter

I never seen so many enthusiastic 2nd place BBC supporters - crying one week to over confident the next haha

He who laughs last laughs the best #BSHSboom

Cancelled Account

Desmond Connor (43)
Great season coming to and end and I would personally like to thank some of the following posters , in no particular order,Mark,Drew,Mick,Mark,Drew,Andrew,Mark,Drew,Tom,Mark,Drew,Darrel,Mark,Drew,Ryan,Mark,Drew,Mat,Mark,Drew,Carolanne to name a few.
You’re red hot. Solid contribution.

Les Patterson

Chris McKivat (8)
Yes I still chuckle about some of his classic lines:
-BSHS v IGS -The stratco Sheds v The KFC Kings;
-Tss -Fake tans ,Boob jobs and Peroxide

-ACGS -Carpark full of Range Rovers and RM Williams gear,

Any others ?

I loved the political incorrectness of Warren Wobble. I hope he wasn't shut down for his comments about Catholic Brothers in the boarding schools - like this one - he didn't let up on that theme -

The old duck in the kitchen will be giving the TGS boys an extra spud and maybe another spoon of white sauce with their corned beef tonight, cause she knows, tomorrow on Ross Oval, will tougher for them than their grade 7 maths book. TGS are tough but the Blue and White factory are tougher and the depth across the park will be too superior. Undefeated thus far and at home on Ross Oval, they will be feeling they are a bigger chance than a Brother at “lights out”. NC by 25.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
wasn't shot down by us by any means. We actually posted him on the front page of the site. Wanted him to do it regulalry but don't think he wanted that level of commitment.