• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 1/4 Final New Zealand vs Ireland

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Ref: Owens

dancingguy.gif

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Funny thing is if Japan beat SA, I would bet on them to take down France if France progressed rather than Wales.

Hopefully all the SH teams will progress. That will still leave 1 NH team in the semis which is already an improvement on 2015. Argentina just were not in it this year.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
ALB/SBW/Goodhue/Crotty into 2. AB's still dont have a 1st choice midfield?

"safe" pick would be:

12 ALB
13 Crotty

Goodhue doesnt seem sharp.

12 SBW
13 ALB

is an option but I'd rather SBW's onfield time be minimised since he is a fuckup just waiting to happen

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ ALB far more effective at 13 than 12 IMO, esp when partnered with a 12 who runs straight or even turns in slightly (not that they'll be doing much of that v Oirland). Goodhue obviously, um, hamstrung by injury ATM so for mine it's gotta be:

12. Crotty
13. ALB
22. SBW

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Hansen's put his house on the market.

4LD5U46RFBAGDCBHNLUYLXIIUE.png

Probably looking to do a quick runner if it all goes pear-shaped on the weekend. Asking 2 mill, I reckon if Gagger has a GAGR whip around amongst the 20 or so richest members, should be able to come up with 100K. Turn it into a commune. Of course, you'll need me there to help translate to the locals. 100K'll be good enough. Hansen'll be on the lam from the enraged lynch mob by then and will probably take any offer.

will have to bash down that idiotic fencing in the back paddock. maybe put a tennis court in. or some prefab housing for the 20-odd new tenants. I'll look after the main house. As superintendent.

One small issue; it's in Cantabland. And you know what's in Cantabland.

CANTABS.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hansen's put his house on the market.

4LD5U46RFBAGDCBHNLUYLXIIUE.png

Probably looking to do a quick runner if it all goes pear-shaped on the weekend. Asking 2 mill, I reckon if Gagger has a GAGR whip around amongst the 20 or so richest members, should be able to come up with 100K. Turn it into a commune. Of course, you'll need me there to help translate to the locals. 100K'll be good enough. Hansen'll be on the lam from the enraged lynch mob by then and will probably take any offer.

will have to bash down that idiotic fencing in the back paddock. maybe put a tennis court in. or some prefab housing for the 20-odd new tenants. I'll look after the main house. As superintendent.

One small issue; it's in Cantabland. And you know what's in Cantabland.

CANTABS.

Does that flash yellow car come with it?