• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Michael Cheika

Silverado

Dick Tooth (41)
The thing that has really started bugging me enormously is the way he repeatedly uses the phrase "know what I mean?" at least once in every sentence, sometimes more.
I agree, particularly when most of the time I've got no idea what he's on about

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
The thing that has really started bugging me enormously is the way he repeatedly uses the phrase "know what I mean?" at least once in every sentence, sometimes more.
Maybe he just wants to differentiate himself from Robbie Deans

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
So where to now for Cheika? Joining the Foxsport team to comment on Aussie rugby?

yourmatesam

Desmond Connor (43)
I reckon we need to think about where rugby in Australia was at back then and think about what alternatives were available? Not many from my memory.

And I'd argue that we haven't got many options at present either...

Who are the homegrown video coaches in Orstaliar right now?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
And it was an official function organised well in advance, which as the article notes is a routine event at these tournaments............

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
More importantly, out of the 30 odd man squad, 7 blokes weren’t required on game day and could have gone without worrying about any impacts on preparations. Cheeks comes off extremely bad here and Castle seems to have done him a solid.

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Regardless of that, WTF were they doing thrashing it out in public like that. Did it honestly not occur to either of them from the outset that it was a conversation to be held behind closed doors?

I understand people in these positions aren’t always going to see eye to eye, but if neither of them have the maturity and discipline to consider the appropriateness of their behaviour then it reflects badly on both of them IMO.