• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 SF1: New Zealand v England

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Gez eddie well I'll just shut my big mouth. Then again, in my defence, i was basing my opinion on the ab team that faced ireland. Right now i dont know who these c##ts are.

Seriously though. England have been the better team.

How about the "injuries" from england though? Long gone can we rip off soccer about being weak. I saw england 14 go over and stay down so many times ive lost count.

If Wales beat the saffas.....the welsh time wasting....the english time wasting. Sorry not sorry i wont be watching that. I will not be putting myself though that.

Tex

John Thornett (49)
christ, what's more important to me? enjoying All Black tears or avoiding English glee?

John S

Desmond Connor (43)
Maybe with some new blood we can finally win something against the ABs next year. If we play like in Perth we can beat this AB team

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Bugger. Just thoroughly out-played and out-coached from start to finish. England will be strong favourites for the final, regardless of who they play.

EDIT: Well this will hopefully end Foster's claims to being HC in 2020, and put an end to the talk of Hansen being our best ever professional coach.

So sorry Australia, but we'll be needing Dave Rennie I think.....

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Bugger. Just thoroughly out-played and out-coached from start to finish. England will be strong favourites for the final, regardless of who they play.

Also, sorry Australia, but we'll be needing Dave Rennie I think.

No worries, we'll take Razor then . . .

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ruck interpretations definitely favouring the North. Off-feet and in the side have no meaning anymore.

Indeed. First half English player tackles ab no release, his arse pointed towards the sideline completly side on and just never lets go of the player. Nigels like, yeah ab's holding on, penalty england. Im like, righto long friggen night this is gonna be.