• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 SF1: New Zealand v England

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
WR (World Rugby) has given themselves the power to fine teams who breach the haka-facing rules.

I hope they do so and then have to face the shit storm that creates.

A team so mentally feeble that they actually shit the bed DURING their own bloviating precious haka when all Eng did was form a wee flying V in response. 3 seconds later its a switcheroo kick off and NZ are flustered, confused and shattered over these 2 tiny wee challenges to established protocol and leak a try within 8.3 femtoseconds and never recover any composure at all for the rest of the match and crash out of RWC 2019 in pathetically embarrassing fashion LOL
#where's_your_"blue_heads"_bullshit_now_precious_c**ts

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
A team so mentally feeble that they actually shit the bed DURING their own bloviating precious haka when all Eng did was form a wee flying V in response. 3 seconds later its a switcheroo kick off and NZ are flustered, confused and shattered over these 2 tiny wee challenges to established protocol and leak a try within 8.3 femtoseconds and never recover any composure at all for the rest of the match and crash out of RWC 2019 in pathetically embarrassing fashion LOL
#where's_your_"blue_heads"_bullshit_now_precious_c**ts
To be fair,

The world all over has called for a stance to the haka, but when it is enforced it's ludicrous apparently and supposedly severely "disrespectful".

Fuck that.

The Haka is not rugby, so do in that time what you like I reckon. Go and surround them war cry folk with battle cries from the 500s AD for all I care, I mean, it is legal right?

We're from South Africa, so we may as well stand around them with fe**ing AK (Andrew Kellaway)-47s. It's only "ceremonial" after all.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Congratulations England.

Absolutely dominant.

Scoreline flattered the ABs.

ABs leadership and tactics found wanting big time.

ABs forwards absolutely smashed. Benching Cane was moronic.

England were simply brilliant, very well coached and have several sensational forwards in their prime. ABs forwards not so much.

ABs need new blood in the coaching setup badly. The current crop have stagnated since the last World Cup.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Offcial IRB All Black Player Ratings.

The 23 names to be indelibly etched in at allblacks.com, those dreaded team sheets of World Cup failures we all rubberneck at in mortified horror years later.

1. Joe Moody: 0/10. it started here, and here it was lost. Massive fail.

2. Codie Taylor: 0/10. fucked the lineout and fucked it hard. Where was Coles will echo the refrain for all eternity

3. Nepo Laulala: 0/10. disappearing big fat baby trick

4. Brodie Retallick: 0/10. undercooked and done like a dogs dinner by Super Mario

5. Samuel Whitelock: 0/10. Poor Hansen. Probably paid a cursory glance at Soup rugby this year and thought fuckit, I hate the Ioane's, both of 'em, I'll just biff all the cantabs in the starting XV, they always do us right. His "Rolls Royce pack" responded by casually cocking a communal leg and complacently pissing all over his "legacy"

6. Scott Barrett: minus 6 million/10. WELCOME TO RWC SCAPEGOAT HISTORY, PAL. WE ALWAYS NEED ONE AND THIS YEAR, YOU ARE IT. Who's the idiot that picked this giant baby ahead of steel-hearted Sam Cane? "For a third lineout option" then we go and fuck up all our lineouts hahahaHAHAHA

7. Ardie Savea: 5/10. poor little bugger. Went blind during the tournament. Tried to wear ski goggles. But they fell off. Symptomatic of entire AB campaign. Lug nuts were loose the last 2 years and eventually they fucking fell right the fuck off.

8. Kieran Read: 0/10. vanished. Welcome to 1991.

9. Aaron Smith: 3/10. served a steady diet of shit by a big baby of a forward pack.

10. Richie Mo’unga: 0/10. deer in the headlights. Turns out he had no experience going backwards behind the "Rolls Royce" pack. Who knew.

11. George Bridge: 0/10. without the Cantabs front-foot ball, shown up as slowish and possessing zero game-breaking ability.

12. Anton Lienert-Brown: 4/10. ineffectual but slogged his arse off going backwards

13. Jack Goodhue: 5/10 why was he fucking subbed will be the question for the next 4 years

14. Sevu Reece: 6/10. best AB. solid under high ball but still ran into touch like a mental like everyone else.

15. Beauden Barrett. 0/10. did the talky talky but not the walky walky.

16. Dane Coles: 5/10. too laaaaaate

17. Ofa Tu'ungafasi: 0/10 never trusted to start but "he can play both sides" so he's always there. pretty sweet gig.

18. Angus Ta'avao. 0/10. ffs. we were all suspicious as to how this unwanted soup player suddenly became an accepted AB regular. Now we know. The arrogant, grumpy know-it-all coaches LITERALLY HAD NO FUCKIGN PLAN. If this is the AB level now then Houston, NZ rugby is officially fucked up the arse beyond belief

19. Patrick Tuipulotu. 3/10 "Yeah I should have got him on earlier but who knew the 2 'best locks in the word' would BOTH shit the bed AT THE SAME FUCKEN TIME in a RWC semi?" says Hansen over pints for the rest of his fucken life

20. Sam Cane: 5/10. too laaaaate

21. T J Flapanara. 0/10. who cares

22. Sonny Bill Williams. 1/10 went straight. ineffectively. like everyone else.

23. Jordie Barrett. 0/10 hahahahahaha we ALL saw it was coming for the last 2 years then quiff boy somehow gets his privileged arse picked and goes and chucks away a loose one in a semi hahahhahaha

hestongif_zpszdjvgifr.gif

maygif_zpsjccljei7.gif
Fuck me this was brillo. How good seeing the All Blacks lose a thing for once.

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
Those sportsbet odds of $3+ were always ridiculous.

This is why I never trust 'the market'. If someone is willing to: (a) bet on anything that can talk; and
(b) bet

Then chances are they're an imbecile who follows league or EPL and whose knowlege of rugby is limited to 'All Blacks =win'.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
In all honesty and seriousness, I feel for all New Zealanders today from my heart.

I love your people and I have deep respect for the handful of kiwis I have met in my life. Always gentlemen and I sincerely believe the All Blacks gave it their all and this would have stung deeper than most losses. For the first time in a very long time they have to do introspection because they were severely outplayed.

Kudos to you guys for bringing us, the rest of the world, rugby the way it is meant to be played.

Congratulations to England. If it has not been apparent to you guys, your lot played magnificently. No team in the world would have kept with you. I say that and I believe you will win the RWC, but I hope you do not.

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
We're from South Africa, so we may as well stand around them with fe**ing AK (Andrew Kellaway)-47s. It's only "ceremonial" after all.

Imagine the outcry if the Scots replied with their traditional Braveheart challenge :)

Willin1

Allen Oxlade (6)
It is a fine line for the opposition side. One side of the line is that open disrespect simply adds fuel to the AB fire.

In my humble opinion, the time for the haka is at the end of the game. Why not?
The Haka is a challenge so not really appropriate after a game.
Imagine the poor ABs having to perform a haka after a towelling like that?

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Imagine the outcry if the Scots replied with their traditional Braveheart challenge :)
Yeah, why not.

The 47 thing was tongue-in-cheek also because of the crime here. More to the rugby though we should focus - said Yoda.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
In all honesty and seriousness, I feel for all New Zealanders today from my heart.

I love your people and I have deep respect for the handful of kiwis I have met in my life. Always gentlemen and I sincerely believe the All Blacks gave it their all and this would have stung deeper than most losses. For the first time in a very long time they have to do introspection because they were severely outplayed.

Kudos to you guys for bringing us, the rest of the world, rugby the way it is meant to be played.

Congratulations to England. If it has not been apparent to you guys, your lot played magnificently. No team in the world would have kept with you. I say that and I believe you will win the RWC, but I hope you do not.

This is exactly what we thought watching the Abs demolish Ireland.

I like the Boks forward pack, I think they will trouble England more-so then the Ab's, and no doubt will play even harder if they make the final. I don't see England getting front foot ball as easy.

After all I think this is where they ultimately won the game, Boks have the ability to defuse front foot ball with their physical pack.

Although England a much more dynamic team - still favorites by far.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
This is exactly what we thought watching the Abs demolish Ireland.

I like the Boks forward pack, I think they will trouble England more-so then the Ab's, and no doubt will play even harder if they make the final. I don't see England getting front foot ball as easy.

After all I think this is where they ultimately won the game, Boks have the ability to defuse front foot ball with their physical pack.

Although England a much more dynamic team - still favorites by far.
Yeah England have the backline but I can see the Boks playing a very very tight game, and their pack is about the only one that might out muscle England's.

Last night put some real perspective on Australia's loss to the poms. We asked way more questions than NZ.

But equally, god damn we should have beaten the Welsh and be playing South Africa tonight.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
So funny to see NZ fans start being vocal about ref performances.

Losing always offers a different perspective. Its a shame they don't lose more often.

Yep Seb, I commented on here about Owens, and how good I thought he was, was I not meant to say it?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
WR (World Rugby) has given themselves the power to fine teams who breach the haka-facing rules.
I hope they do so and then have to face the shit storm that creates.

Actually I believe they fined France or someone at last WC, NZRU paid the fine for them.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Yeah England have the backline but I can see the Boks playing a very very tight game, and their pack is about the only one that might out muscle England's.

Last night put some real perspective on Australia's loss to the poms. We asked way more questions than NZ.

But equally, god damn we should have beaten the Welsh and be playing South Africa tonight.

Too true. The biggest failure of our RWC was losing to Wales - and Wales have never looked great this tourney.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Yep Seb, I commented on here about Owens, and how good I thought he was, was I not meant to say it?

My post wasn't directed at any individual, just a general observation of the other numerous posters negative criticisms of the ref performances, as well as comments on social media and other rugby outlets.

Aussies get called whinges when they lose, but then again we lose a lot. The truth is theirs supporters in every team that whinge when they lose.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

Mate although I appreciate your thoughts, there no need to feel sorry for us in anyway, we lost a game of rugby!! Look I know it's probably given a lot of people great delight that ABs lost, but any Kiwi worth his salt that sulks or is depressed because they lost to a very good team should hand in their badge as sports supporters, christ it sport , ABs win a lot more than any team I know , but there is no way they should or could win all the time.
And there will be a few posting here should maybe look at their so called sporting credentials ( and probably not just AB supporters)

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Actually I believe they fined France or someone at last WC, NZRU paid the fine for them.

Is that really true, NZRU paid the fine for them? Amazing if true.

I don't think England will be fined, they didn't "advance" like France did, and I think they would have stayed within the 15m law mark (except for I like Marler who was creeping forward - he might be the reason they cope a fine if they do).

Reactions: dru