• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 Final: England v South Africa

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Can't believe Loig supremacists are out tonight after the loss to Tonga.

Oh no i know aussie fans praising the tonga victory as a great advertisment for loig. Turning it into a positive.

Hey Saffas got a try so theres something at last.

I put a wager on england to win and told my mother how funny it would be if they lost cause as an aussie its in my dna to hate english teams but i couldnt imagine how worse it would be if they lose. Looks like that is coming to pass. Lucky i only bet small amounts and dont drop tens of thousands like others do.

Im gonna enjoy the english press ripping their team a new arsehole. And we might want to put the breaks on getting eddie in as coach.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
England following the trajectory of the classic French RWC campaign. Blowing their load in the performance of a lifetime to eliminate the All Blacks before slumping into elimination the next match.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
Kolbe hasnt had much of an opportunity in attack but he has been immense in defence capped with that tackle to force the knock on.

footy1>31

Ted Thorn (20)
That Farrell missed penalty - infamous last bit of hope akin to JOC (James O'Connor)'s penalty against Lions to make it 16-19, Koros try v England this World Cup. How good was that Kolbe try, never want England to win anything!!

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I like Kolbe. Just a shame the opposition seemingly give him more touches of the ball from kicks than the Bok's do with passes.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
I reckon this has been a great match. Seems people mustn't like decent defence if they haven't enjoyed it.

No. I like defence. But like most i like to see some attack as well. This game just has not delivered it. Saffas have done a great job enforcing their game on england however so i can appreciate how theyve gone about the game but the game itself has been pretty bland.

Update: Or maybe i spoke too soon lol. Seriously its broken out a bit late in the game for mine but whatever points the saffas can pile on late in the game is just going to make the wash up worse for england. Pile it on saffas.