• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

RWC 2019 Final: England v South Africa

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)

Attachments

• 72529E9A-367C-45B3-8631-617C977B5CFB.jpeg
    72529E9A-367C-45B3-8631-617C977B5CFB.jpeg
    14.6 KB · Views: 170

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
No. I like defence. But like most i like to see some attack as well. This game just has not delivered it. Saffas have done a great job enforcing their game on england however so i can appreciate how theyve gone about the game but the game itself has been pretty bland.

Update: or maybe i spoke too soon lol.

I enjoyed the game. Close for 70mins. Great effort from both teams. Boks too strong.

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
Goddamn that first 50 minutes was satisfying watching the Boks inflict a truly English style of rugby of box kicks, scrum penalties onto the Poms and seeing the fans frothing at how boring the Boks are playing.

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Defense and composure wins finals. England let the occasion get to them - praised for there youth and energy until the pressure of a final came into it.

Great work from an experienced Bok team.

B

Bobby Sands

I was surprised how ineffective Underhill and Curry were. Vermuelen was a beast.

Apparently he nearly came to the Reds when he was 19, I think Eddie Jones was trying to bring him across.

Incredible player.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Holy shit what an absolute demolition job. No one could have stopped that South Africa team. Sheer power.