• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2020

pissedoffihavetoregister

Bill Watson (15)
In good news: I've been elected* Division 5 & 6 Delegate for Suburban Rugby. My rise to the top has commenced, and it will only be a matter of time before I am CEO of both the Waratahs, NSW Rugby, and Rugby Australia.

*unopposed, I might add. There were others, but once they heard I was standing, they ran in fear. No idea why they were giggling. Hysterical fear, I suppose.

I think i have spotted your cunning plan - so next year its Division 4,5 & 6. Baldrick would be impressed!

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
It shouldn’t be happening, Australia doesn’t have enough teams to be giving up key positions for wallaby ineligible players, but Rebels have some how been given dispensation for Lomani, and Reds halfback Scott Maloula earned a Samoa cap last year as well.

Exactly. I understand world cup time has taken it's toll player wise but there are plenty of players that should a chance of getting a run at super rugby in Australia

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Given the Tahs youthful side, is recruiting a player who has been described and "Leone Nakarawa's egocentric attitude is unacceptable. It denotes a total lack of team spirit and blatant insubordination." really the kind of player the Tahs need around a young influential group of player, allegedly this wasn’t the first incident with him either?

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
It shouldn’t be happening, Australia doesn’t have enough teams to be giving up key positions for wallaby ineligible players, but Rebels have some how been given dispensation for Lomani, and Reds halfback Scott Maloula earned a Samoa cap last year as well.

I am ok with few marquee players if they bring bums on seats but also unless he wants to be playing closer to home I could not see him forgoing money would get in Europe for tahs.

Ps if the tahs recruit Leone it would motivate me to got to a tans game to see him play given regularly been in world xv as best lock and indeed great ball playing lock

B

Bobby Sands

God you be awful at parties, this signing makes soooo much sense.