• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2020

ruggy

Herbert Moran (7)
My bad Sully, honest mistake (last I recalled he had moved out of the side for Lucas and McDermott - 2018). Thanks for watching though, appreciate the critique.

Tuttle wasn't relegated he was injured for the entire season.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Hey lads, I've broken down my thoughts on the rebels. Still working on my editing skills but tried my best - was hard for me to have the confidence to share this. Would love to have a partnership with Green & Gold Rugby (eventually).

I don't really have any credentials to my name but an Aussie who loves rugby and placed top 20 in fantasy rugby three years in a row.

Not too bad mate, good first up effort

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
Rebels have a great draw to begin the season:
Sunwolves (A)
Brumbies (A)
Waratahs (H)
Sharks (H)
Highlanders (A)
Lions (H)
BYE
Sunwolves (H)

I think we could secure five wins here! Excited to see if To'omua can build on his world cup campaign.

I'm really thinking three wins. Two against the Sunwolves and one against the Sharks who have to travel thirty hours door to door to get to B'rat to play the home game. Brumbies and Sharks and Highlanders all played to quarter finals last year and we had Quade and the all stars. No way would I confidently think Rebels could take on Brumbies Away to win, and even Tahs at Home is not something we have achieved very often. Forget the Highlanders Away and Lions at Home not likely. :(

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
My bad Sully, honest mistake (last I recalled he had moved out of the side for Lucas and McDermott - 2018). Thanks for watching though, appreciate the critique.
I appreciate the effort you put in. Well done mate.

Rug&tug

Stan Wickham (3)
Hey lads, I've broken down my thoughts on the rebels. Still working on my editing skills but tried my best - was hard for me to have the confidence to share this. Would love to have a partnership with Green & Gold Rugby (eventually).

I don't really have any credentials to my name but an Aussie who loves rugby and placed top 20 in fantasy rugby three years in a row.

Good work mate. Far better job than I’m capable of.
A couple of things to consider? ( the bit about Wells and Hanigan) I’m pretty sure Wells has started almost every game he’s been available for since early 2017. One game off the bench last year I think?
With that in mind, the shade thrown at hanigan was probably a bit unnecessary?
He’s not everyone’s pick for the wallabies but he’s a decent super rugby player.
Just an opinion mate. Keep at it

ruggy

Herbert Moran (7)
Thanks Sul & Rug you're right mate about Hanigan, I thought that too when I watched it back through. I'll keep working on it. Thanks for the feedback and hopefully through time and effort the accuracy is there (so many different things to search up - and my opinions definitely aren't gospel) :)

Good work mate. Far better job than I’m capable of.
A couple of things to consider? ( the bit about Wells and Hanigan) I’m pretty sure Wells has started almost every game he’s been available for since early 2017. One game off the bench last year I think?
With that in mind, the shade thrown at hanigan was probably a bit unnecessary?
He’s not everyone’s pick for the wallabies but he’s a decent super rugby player.
Just an opinion mate. Keep at it

B

Bobby Sands

Great job mate, especially getting over your sharing anxiety. Its only gets easier - well done. When Reds?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Paul Roos youngster coming to the Rebels

Absolute legend but I don't think he's much chop at rugby and he's not young anymore.

40c61.868023-paul-roos.jpg

MarkJ

Bob Loudon (25)
I thought he meant Paul Roos' son, Tyler Roos. He should be free now the Amazing Race has finished.

a5dddc368550ae32156d4ec1766d3356

Tex

John Thornett (49)

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
That’s bizarre. St Patrick’s were on the up, still division 2 when I finished but they hosted one of my grand finals and after I finished school they were going toe to toe with Skevs. Anyone know why they’ve quit?