• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Christmas Wishes

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
BBQed the fish, french champagne, some pudding, more wine, kids watching a video. It's going quite well so far, although the half hour I spent assembling the Transformer (TM) I could probably have back.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Bumblebee? I agree, it was a bitch. I have offered my 5 year old a total of 1 assisted transforms per day either into or out of car mode. Beyond that, he's on his own. Not that it matters with all the other crap he picked up. The planet is being raped, meantime we're only eating 50% of the food prepped, and paying shitloads of money for toys that our kids wouldn't even miss if they bothered to play with half the shit they already had.

Thank fuck that's over. Now I can have a bit of peace and quiet with the immediate family.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Yep, Bumblebee. I gave up and my 9 yo nephew had to finish the "transform" for me. One a day, I like it.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I agree that its a cool thing, but jeez-o-pete how come they got so complicated since I was a lad? You need a bloody engineering degree for a transformer these days!

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Gagger Jr got a helicopter that you can fly around indoors as just one of his swag.

Christ on a bike, that would have been not only the best present in the world, but the military would have confiscated it.

Kids these days......

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Festive greetings to all my friends (and foes) at the Scarf.

I ordered a Super 14 and Tri Nations championship from Santie and he says it's all signed and sealed. Actually came to me in a dream. Asked me - "Tell your Tah mates at the Scarf bad luck. A point shy for a second season running. Life's a bitch but my bag's only that big."

Best

Blue.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
Trust that all the GAGRs had a pleasant Chrissy. Our stay up at the Lakes was cut short when it became apparent that the property we had rented (and booked back in May) was overrun by what we initially thought were mice but actually turned out to be Antechinus, a tiny mouse-like marsupial. They were pissing and shitting everywhere and sending our dogs into a frenzy. The owners obviously knew there was a problem as there were traps all over the place and even a box of rodent bait that one of our dogs managed to get into but luckily we got to him in time and flushed his stomach with a good dose of salt water. Despite the cleaner coming in and trying her best to clean up, the smell was over-powering so we made the decision to leave with the promise of a full refund from the owners. Due to it being peak season, there werent any other properties available, especially ones that were pet-friendly, so we decided to head back to Sydney. We're now faced with the challenge we tried to avoid by going away; what to do on NYE. Being a bona fide Grumpy Old Man, I'm electing for a good 2004 Hunter Shiraz and the TV!!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
3000.jpg

"Look, can you pilot a drone or not? Just answer the fucking question, shithead."

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
I add my best wishes all posters for the festive season.

Mrs Wamberal and I are driving to Oberon, for a small family lunch.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep hope you all have a very merry xmas and new year. I am sneaking off to Vietnam/Cambodia/thailand for a few weeks on the 21st, so safe to say I won't be thinking too much about rugby etc in that time. I truly hope you all have a great holiday season!!

ruggy

Herbert Moran (7)
Merry Christmas and Happy new year lads! All the best, and may the wallabies bring back bill :oops: