• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Crucial Izzy Folau Pole

Should RA:

• do nothing

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • fine him

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • suspend him

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • take him to the Bingham Cup Mad Monday

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • lash him to a Sydney Mardi Gras float

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • lash him to all the Sydney Mardi Gras floats

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • one float will do

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • no need to go overboard

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • getting fired from a multi-million dollar job due to one nutty twitter post is a bit harsh

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • wait for Cyclo to tell us what to do

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Show-n-go

Good luck to the guy, I hope he kills it

he absolutely will, old NRL players past their use by date dominate that comp. Izzy is still in his prime, i don't know about the rest of his team but if he has a half decent team around he i could imagine he would easily be top try scorer

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
he absolutely will, old NRL players past their use by date dominate that comp. Izzy is still in his prime, i don't know about the rest of his team but if he has a half decent team around he i could imagine he would easily be top try scorer
Yeah it seems to be the last port of call for a person who wants to try and make money playing the rugby ball

Aurelius

Ted Thorn (20)
Signed by Catalans Dragons overnight:

Good for Folau, and good for the Dragons.

Not a lot of sports clubs around the world would have the courage to risk a social media backlash by signing someone so controversial. If he holds to his word then I hope he wins them matches for seasons to come.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Good for Folau, and good for the Dragons.

Not a lot of sports clubs around the world would have the courage to risk a social media backlash by signing someone so controversial. If he holds to his word then I hope he wins them matches for seasons to come.

I'm not sure you can really argue that Catalans are overly courageous. They have always been the team of last resort and willing to sign pretty much anyone that other clubs won't touch.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Good luck to him. May God choose his team every week despite the other lot also praying to the same god.

Seriously who the f@ck cares.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
I'm not sure you can really argue that Catalans are overly courageous. They have always been the team of last resort and willing to sign pretty much anyone that other clubs won't touch.

Are you saying they are a team of fornicators, adulterers and atheists that nobody else wanted? He'll fit right in!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Are you saying they are a team of fornicators, adulterers and atheists that nobody else wanted? He'll fit right in!

Not sure on their current squad but they've previously welcomed domestic abusers and a player who finally ruined his career in Australia by being filmed urinating in his own mouth (or at least simulating it).

Status
Not open for further replies.