• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Rugby / RA

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
Just as a matter of interest. has there ever been a CEO of RA in living memory that was any good??

I have only heard how bad the 2 JONs were and how bad Pulver was and now how bad RC is.

Can anyone name a good one, and how much they were paid.

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
I'd do it for $150k

It'd have to be in my spare time though, and I'd want a blazer with a badge on it.

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
I’m surprised that the best news of the day hasn’t been talked about yet. Qantas has guaranteed that they will be honoring their sponsorship deal to the end of 2021.

Geez, those 20,000 Qantas employees who have been stood down must be pleased that life goes on for some

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Geez, those 20,000 Qantas employees who have been stood down must be pleased that life goes on for some

Completely, and the shareholders. OTOH they stand by RA who stood by the QANTAS corporate principals. As a rugby fan I like it. A lot.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
A friend is a fucking crane driver and was earning $115k+ at 19 years old, and its continued to grow since then.

Id worry about a 19 year old driving a crane. Close to the most dangerous job going anywhere.

Worth every bit of $115K for the risk involved in that occupation

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Id worry about a 19 year old driving a crane. Close to the most dangerous job going anywhere.

Worth every bit of $115K for the risk involved in that occupation

Shit I was doing it at 20yo, in Windy Wellington, but not for even as much as chippie earned in those days. I still surprised I didn't kill myself as I was and still am a clumsy bugger with size 13 feet, which was not to be laughed at with what we did when doing out own maintenance and building thaos things back in those day!!

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Shit I was doing it at 20yo, in Windy Wellington, but not for even as much as chippie earned in those days. I still surprised I didn't kill myself as I was and still am a clumsy bugger with size 13 feet, which was not to be laughed at with what we did when doing out own maintenance and building thaos things back in those day!!
Shit i could barely walk in Wellington when i visited.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)

Yep but like it ot not, I think most would realise it is advertising, and they going to need a profile when trying to come out of this.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Shit i could barely walk in Wellington when i visited.

Mate stand on a jib of a tower crane or even try and drive one in the wind:confused:, and we wondered why they had to bring in laws to make it safer! I think I started driving with approx 15-30 minutes training, and that no exaggeration at all.
They were indeed different times!!

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Telegraph reporting Kearns about to take over from Castle. The reporting of late is shocking and feel the old boys network is about to get its claws back on the game more than ever

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Fox is going hard in desperate times to get the deal it needs to retain subscribers but knows the Union is in a worse state