• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Australian Rugby / RA

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
To be fair, Kearns should've got the gig last time. Clyne didn't want someone who'd stand up to him so actively lobbied the States on a 'Anyone but Kearns' campaign

I thought it was that Ann Sherry wanted a female in the job and as chief selector, she got what she wanted

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
To be fair, Kearns should've got the gig last time. Clyne didn't want someone who'd stand up to him so actively lobbied the States on a 'Anyone but Kearns' campaign

What about Phil Kearns strikes you as being someone who has a backbone? He's done nothing but utilised his FoxSports connections to kick up a stink behind the scene.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
What about Phil Kearns strikes you as being someone who has a backbone? He's done nothing but utilised his FoxSports connections to kick up a stink behind the scene.
Agreement on the second point. As to the first, his up yours to Fitzpatrick comes to mind.

dru

Tim Horan (67)

Good luck to you shanky, but I find it incredulous that there is actually a Kearns for CEO supporter on GGR. It is pretty much the only thing I can think of as worse than Clyne.

shanky

Darby Loudon (17)
I'm not a fan of Kearns generally (as a commentator) but he has been very successful in his private business life and so he's probably more qualified than most.

Rebelsfan

Billy Sheehan (19)
Don't think that's how these things work, to be honest.

Yet, she is quoted as saying: "Trailblazing business leader Ann Sherry has highlighted the lack of racial diversity on boards and said if chairmen don't get the gender balance right they will never meet more ambitious diversity targets regardless of their intentions." and " I do believe if you can't get the gender right, the rest of it is just more window dressing." Some thing to think about.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Yet, she is quoted as saying: "Trailblazing business leader Ann Sherry has highlighted the lack of racial diversity on boards and said if chairmen don't get the gender balance right they will never meet more ambitious diversity targets regardless of their intentions." and " I do believe if you can't get the gender right, the rest of it is just more window dressing." Some thing to think about.
Yet, that is not even close to what you posted before.