• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nz domestic rugby 2020

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Can someone please explain SJK's costume? Deferred St Paddys? Help me out here.

Gearing up to go full Herb Tarlek

8ab9231d1d05f26145cba5c2a1045aec.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ just between you & me I had a *thing* for Loni Anderson back in the day (3 March 1979 et seq, I think :))

Oh look, Clan score & it's game on again.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Blues Blitzkrieg Sancho Panzer Forward Division distracted a bit reading their own Coronation ticket stubs before they got to Stalingrad. Crawled over the line but it was all a bit neutered.

Akira back to his old ways of looking to decorative the game and got the hook.

Too many passes at the man instead of in front of him.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That may very well be what you can call a bloody good game of rugby!! The Clan almost snuck that, by geez that was 2 very very good young No 8s on show, Papalii went pretty good at 7 , Frizzell was huge,PT was a mean bastard again, was a bit impressed with Hodgeman's game in front row too, especially in the loose. Don't know how Fozzie can sleep trying to pick (or leave out) some of these boys. I disagree with DP ,I thought Parkinson and Dixon were both alright for the Clan(though not ABs). When you throw in Cane and Savea there one or two reasonable players about. Backline you have to suspect that Rieko Ioane is still looking ok at 13, and Caleb Clarke is fairly hard to ignore too (though will possibly miss out because he has pinned himself to the 7s squad I think)

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
HT 10-3 Cantabs. Insanely tight game but it was DMac who blinked, rogered it, and cost them 7. Hope Will Jordan nicks his AB jersey. DMac can go try his sideways running x-factor bullshit with the Seven's circus or something

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Was never gunna be pretty given the conditions but I think CruSadists are showing just a little more attention to duck shooting season footy detail*. Superior bench, too.

*Edit: such as Reece seeing that most of the opposition have turned their backs on the ball or are too busy arguing with the ref & taking the quick throw-in for Jordan to complete his double.