• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Fake Twitter Feed.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Is your dog in trouble with the law? Call now!

http://gunstondoglawyers.wix.com/dogs

hannibal_sm.jpg

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
yeah in hindsight that one was a bit rough, as usual I get all carried away with these things, go a bit too far, scoot straight over the no common sense cattlestop, and before I know it I’ve skated straight out into the open sightlined pastures, rogered all the livestock, blood everywhere, and later as the sun goes down on another foul gambit I’m left lying there in the muck wondering why my right hand smells a bit funny today.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
fucking WIX, driving me insane with their clicky clicky fucking drag and vanish software. managed to wade thru to completeion but it was not much rock and roll fun. Need to find a friendlier freebie template.

Has some bastard been giving you stick on the internet? Take it up with the ICIC (Independent Internet Citing Commission).

**ON REPORT**

https://internetcitingcomm.wixsite.com/onreportyoufluffybunny

*:eek:ops, word censor, haha fluffybunny

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
fucking WIX, driving me insane with their clicky clicky fucking drag and vanish software. managed to wade thru to completeion but it was not much rock and roll fun. Need to find a friendlier freebie template.

Has some bastard been giving you stick on the internet? Take it up with the ICIC (Independent Internet Citing Commission).

**ON REPORT**

https://internetcitingcomm.wixsite.com/onreportyoufluffybunny

*:eek:ops, word censor, haha fluffybunny
Is this the guy?
17028865.jpg

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ practicing my radical intersectionalist poetry in the (history would suggest unlikely) event I should lose an avatar/ signature bet with your good self........

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
dumped all 7 of my twitter accounts.

Face first in the wood chipper. the whole lot.

Never could get get a handle on the twatsphere. The "threads" arent actually threads to me. They're there one minute then wft where did the c**t go, oh well, it's gone, fuckit, scroll on. On twitter it all seems so fleeting. You hammer out some shit then the next day you start again, your previous endeavors having been washed out with the tide. Conversely, the basic forii has threads that you can come back to fucken YEARS later and pick up right where some shrieking nutjob left off. So great.

Plus, if you have a look around the twatsphere there is so much seppo-centric sanctimony. Sanctimony? On twitter? The fuck is wrong with you? That's like shrieking to the rafters about someone's smelly farts as you stroll through the local goddamn abattoir. Before hitching their little remonstration cabooses to the Sanctimony Express, departing from all points of interest here, here, here and here, those PC woke SJW sorts better have their closets in order. You can see half of fucken Narnia from the back of my closet so no fucken judgment from this end.

In Executive Summary, twitter reads like such a miserable spermbank of funless whinging tryhards. "Oh fuck, look at me, pleaaaesse, i'm so depressed look at me. Insert passive aggressive tweetbait, wahhh, pleassse click 'like' on my pithy one-sentence whinge of wisdom-wank or I'll fucken top myself, wah, wah."
Plus, in Secondary Executive Summary, to state the stark-raving bleeding obvious, twitter has utterly killed the foriisphere. The rapacious hordes are now enamoured and captivated with twitters potential to interact with celebs. That po-tential stardust is not happening at the millions and millions of sad little circled-wagon forus fiefdoms.
People that enjoy twitter would rightfully think "why bother going back to some saddo 20-person message board when I can go right up to Beyonce's keyboard and yell shit at her? Plus, why prostrate myself at the mercy of some gestapo forum mods again, circa 00-10? How many power-trippin little weiner milk monitors goose-stepping up and down the halls of twitter? FUCK-ALL."
I still prefer the forii though. Twitter is like the hallmark cards of needy self-obsessed sooks. "Oh shit, I didn't get a 'like' for my post, I am garbage, everybody hates me, I am worthless." It's reducing its denizens into paranoid 12-year old girls. Just one big morass of desperate keelhauling to dredge up some self-validation while vaingloriously hoping some semblance of the feelgood fuzz wends its way up to your salty barren maidenhead.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Rejoined twitter but just quit again. Forums are still the best. Twitter is just too unstructured for an old git like me, brought up on the foriisphere. A twitter "thread"? Yeah good luck with that. The algo will spit your reply to the top of the "thread"..... or randomly bury the fluffybunny after the 800 billion one-sentence veiled cries for help that have been chundered out worldwide in the last 8 fucken minutes.