• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2020 Super Rugby Round 1 (REDUX): Reds v Waratahs

A mutterer

Desmond Connor (43)
cant believe first game back and were whinging about refs.

im just bloody happy is was a back and forth game of rugby either team could have won.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I have loaded up on the Reds at the line of -8.5. Knowing the Reds they will disappoint me by winning the game but not by enough points.

They've surely never had a better chance of ending the Tahs' winning streak over them though. For the Tahs to win this one in Brisbane with the inexperienced side they have and the way they were playing at the start of the season would be nothing short of miraculous.

With 5 minutes to go I was thinking - Braveheart has this.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
I've got to say I was really underwhelmed by the Reds tonight... Tah's much better than expected. Us Aussies have a lot of work to do if they are going to match it with NZ.

Great to see some AU Rugby though and to see where some of the young players are really at.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I thought Harrison was very good in a beaten side (save that last chip kick), great pass on him and organised his team well.