• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nz domestic rugby 2020

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
More skill and rugby brains on show in the opening 10 mins of this game than all of 90 mins last night.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Take the three, please.

Fuck me. Always, always, ALWAYS take the three when it's gifted.

Edit: & now a scrum penalty to totally negate the slight advantage that was building. Starting to get a really bad feeling about this.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Take the three, please.

Fuck me. Always, always, ALWAYS take the three when it's gifted.

Edit: & now a scrum penalty to totally negate the slight advantage that was building. Starting to get a really bad feeling about this.

Mate, they're the Crusaders. They've got another 10 penalties coming right up..

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
OK, its right in front so TAKE THE FUCKING THREE, OK? Points on board & all that old-fashioned stuff that has been known to win games on occasion.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Great start to the Blues. They'll need to be careful with the enthusiasm in the cleanouts. A few penalties already. Crusaders looking rattled early, but you just feel they'll settle and work their way back in. Moody having some surprisingly good runs.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
I'm really not liking how much Reece is folding up and in. Leaving a lot of space behind him. A few times the Blues have found space out there.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
HT 7-6
giphy.gif

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
lmao defenders beaten this season:

Telea: 21.
Bridge: 1.

I'll let ACR answer that one.......

Bomb defusal squad that lad.

Taking nothing away from Talea who's been great all year, just sayin' that Bridge is performing his core roles rather well this evening & clearly buying in to the systems & structures. Shit, keep this up & he'll be part of the leadership group in no time........

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Great half of Rugby. Blues came out strong and then the Crusaders started to do what the Crusaders do.