• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nz domestic rugby 2020

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Oh fuck off refs. You can't let players block ALL fucking game and then ping that one.

I mean this is the Crusaders, they get a bloody piggy back ride every time they need it.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It was over as soon as the DJ broke out "Sweet Caroline (Bay)". Those of you from Timaru will know what I mean, the rest can probably guess. Thank you linesman, thank you ballboys, thankyou Jack Goodhue for charging down that lazy-ass conversion.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Good game. Same as last week, the Crusaders win gets polished by a late try, but is what it is. The Blues back three must've had a hell of an Indian before the match because I've not seen a back three sh*t the bed that badly under the high ball since the 2009 AB's. Would say that was the difference.

EDIT: Actually I might be harsh on Clarke. Weren't most of the kicks fielded/spilled by Telea and Barrett?

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
As predicted/ hoped for several pages ago, Loss Bleus hype train circa 21:02 NZST 11/07/20:

IMG_1012.JPG

Having *not quite* made the requisite North Island to South Island transitional.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
God I wish I knew some Aucks I could call right now (I'm guessing calling random 09 numbers could be classed as harassment or worse these days).

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Bloody good game, c'mon Jafa's you just got beat so don't whinge;). No way was Mounga the only difference, Sader's pack got on top a bit, and the ball they delivered seemed cleaner to me. There really was bugger all in the game, Otere Black getting a conversion charged down was not good , but certainly not the winning or losing of the game. Noone had a perfect game but generally thought Sotutut was huge again , and him winning a ball of Whitelock on Sader's throw was enough to lock in AB place for me. Both Sader's 9s are underrated and one of reasons they go well. And anyone moaning at Black's charged down conversion, was it any worse than Mounga's kick that went dead from penalty? How about giving credit to Ennor for getting high enough to charge it? As I say to bloody good teams and great game I thought! Mind you I a neutral.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
As soon as O.Black was subbed at 60 mins Cantabs senior pros stepped up and it all fell apart. Conversely, BB was barely interested. You'd have to think he's lost the top end pace and, like Rokocoko did, will now try and hide it and "reinvent his game" to eke out a couple more years stealing an AB spot.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I still think depth/bench is the was the difference, as pointed out, Crusaders take of Reece and put on Jordan, but more importantly when the sub Hall at 9 they can put on Drummond, same in forwards, take off Dunshea ,bring on Strange, ths quality of their squad is what does it! I don't wear that BB has lost anything, actually this year he has added a left foot option to his kicking.