• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2020 Super Rugby Round 4, Western Force v Brumbies, Sat 25 July, Leichhardt Oval 7:15pm AEST

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Brumbies

1. Scott Sio
2. Folau Fainga'a
3. Allan Ala'alatoa (c)
4. Murray Douglas
5. Nick Frost
6. Rob Valetini
7. Will Miller
8. Pete Samu
9. Joe Powell
10. Bayley Kuenzle
11. Tom Wright
12. Irae Simone
13. Tevita Kuridrani
14. Solomone Kata
15. Tom Banks

REPLACEMENTS
16. Connal McInerney
17. Harry Lloyd
18. James Slipper
19. Ben Hyne
20. Lachlan McCaffrey
21. Issak Fines
22. Mack Hansen
23. Andy Muirhead

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Jeremy Thrush as Captain against the Brumbies.
Nick Frisby in for injured Ian Prior.
Sheminant in for the injured Holmes.
Taefu getting a start.
Jooste having a rest.
Pleased to see Richard Kahui in the mix.

WF-Super Rugby-Rnd-2-Teams-List-Revised-34-2048x1024.jpg

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Very keen to see how Nick Frost goes with the start, thought he showed heaps of potential at the U20s last year.

TheNorth

Allen Oxlade (6)
Feel sorry for Nick Jooste...I though he had played alright the last few games.

Is he injured?

Rugbylife

Frank Row (1)
Taefu been a consistent start for the forve since he arrived so no surprise there.

Can’t wait to see kahui have a fun and Tom Sheminant off the bench

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Weird that the Brumbies have dropped Cusack and Muirhead - their two best last weekend.

Is this Nick Frosts first game?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Good to see Kata back, even though it's at the expense of Muirhead who's played great in recent matches.........

Surprised not to see either Swain or Cusack - injuries?

But three locks in the squad! What a concept..........

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I hope the Brumbies scrum and line-out functions like last weekend, but I fear not and fear we are in for a belting.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I hope the Brumbies scrum and line-out functions like last weekend, but I fear not and fear we are in for a belting.

I don't think the lineout will fare as bad, but let's see how Frost goes in the second row.........

Their scrum issues seem to stem from behind the front row, and I reckon Neville has been a big loss overall for their set piece.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
The Brumbies havent hit their stride and the Force have exceeded expectations. Im not expecting a belting.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Took a little to work out how to get tickets but looked at western force website and found tickets for force vs brumbies game through ticketmaster - got 2 tickets for $25 each - woo hoo so mate and I going to watch as just 5 minutes from my house.

Leichardt oval good to watch rugby at as close to the action....

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
Took a little to work out how to get tickets but looked at western force website and found tickets for force vs brumbies game through ticketmaster - got 2 tickets for $25 each - woo hoo so mate and I going to watch as just 5 minutes from my house.

Leichardt oval good to watch rugby at as close to the action..

Except its likely to be pissing down raining!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Except its likely to be pissing down raining!

Hmm did not check weather forecast - oh well will make sure take rain gear but I am also getting out and watching super rugby au games as us rusted on need to get behind this (including you force supporters)

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Prior's loss will be hard for the Force to cover, and otoh Brumbies welcome back a match winner in Kata.

Set play will again be the Brumbies weak point. But hopefully better towards the end of the match when Hyne comes on rather than having to switch Valetini to the second row.

Brumbies by 10 if not too wet.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Need another giant game from Stander and excited to see how Kahui fits into the team. His experience will bring added confidence.