• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nz domestic rugby 2020

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
lol. Chufs.

EDIT: Now the entree is done with, bring on the Gatland and Cane whinge for the main event.

ywAYcz9.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Good game, most of Blues went well. PT working his arse off again, as did Ofa T, Chiefs Cane worked his butt off as usual,ALB shows how to work your wings etc into space. I enjoyed that, bring on next week.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
lol. Chufs.

EDIT: Now the entree is done with, bring on the Gatland and Cane whinge for the main event.

ywAYcz9.gif

As you said once before Zero, Chiffs should try doing this every weekend for 10 years then get back us their Salt Report

Poor ref was kind of lost in space. Really needed two of him. Players in from the side or not supporting their weight and its a total lottery whether he sees them or not. Need to go the NFL route and get an extra bloke out there

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Post-match whinge report: disappointingly no whinging from either W.Gatland or S.Cane.

Logical conclusion is that they are mentally numb and just don't give a f*ck anymore. Hopefully they say f*ck it and go full Paremoremo Waikeria (?) jail-break b-ball to say f*ck-you-Cantab-evil-empire next week.

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Once again quality game of rugby, Blues lucky/ Chiefs unlucky at the last penalty the post game behind the goal line view looked like Goodhue had his knee on the ground. Having said that thought the penalty where Plummer got the yellow was harsh and Goodhue had clearly forced the turnover. Still great game to watch.ps Brad Webber had another fabulous game.

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
Really enjoyed that game.

Once again quality game of rugby, Blues lucky/ Chiefs unlucky at the last penalty the post game behind the goal line view looked like Goodhue had his knee on the ground. Having said that thought the penalty where Plummer got the yellow was harsh and Goodhue had clearly forced the turnover. Still great game to watch.

Yeah, I think the ref might have muffed the ending, not to mention that last throwin not looking the straightest. I guess you just hope the inconsistencies evened out over the course of the game.

Post-match whinge report: disappointingly no whinging from either W.Gatland or S.Cane.

Logical conclusion is that they are mentally numb and just don't give a f*ck anymore. Hopefully they say f*ck it and go full Paremoremo Waikeria (?) jail-break b-ball to say f*ck-you-Cantab-evil-empire next week.

Nothing to be gained, they are both classy enough to choose the right forum. They'll review and send their feedback to the Ref-ing team I'm sure.

KiwiM

Trevor Allan (34)
Blues were bloody lucky. Their discipline is awful every week.

Physicality was huge even if the error rate was too.

Pickerall is just not a good ref.

At least the competition is still alive after this weekend's results.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
too bad we havent got a single Chiffs fan on the whole forum. They must be STEEEEEAAAMED

Weren't Chiefs one of the preseason picks to win all Soup Rugby?

Colin Cooper must be all like "0-6? SUPERCOACH MY COCK BISH."

So Gats plan was to coach Lions next year then sidle back to the Chiefs and, presumably, in his head, ease into the AB gig.

SHOT IN THE BALLSACK.

After he7s done with the Lions he may as well just keep on going back up North and take his drudgeball with him

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Without saying if he's broken anything, Ngani Laumape has said on twitter that he's gone for the SRAo season but not necessarily the rest of the year.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
By christ there were a few players stood up tonight, Aumua and Umaga-Jensen had monster games, as did I though Scrafton. Think Jordie was a bit of alright, ok and TJ, Ardie and Kirifi!!

Canes are certainly improving as the competition progresses which is a delight!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Canes are certainly improving as the competition progresses which is a delight!

Some days it good to be a Canes supporter huh aeneas, by geez we have enough times when we suffer for it! I have to give Holland credit, I did wonder if he was up to this level as coach, sure seems to be, and Gibbes has got forwards humming along.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
Some days it good to be a Canes supporter huh aeneas, by geez we have enough times when we suffer for it! I have to give Holland credit, I did wonder if he was up to this level as coach, sure seems to be, and Gibbes has got forwards humming along.

For sure and if Umaga-Jensen can continue to develop that would be a very great thing indeed.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
too bad we havent got a single Chiffs fan on the whole forum. They must be STEEEEEAAAMED

Weren't Chiefs one of the preseason picks to win all Soup Rugby?

I would suggest that a Mooloo supporter wouldn't been seen dead on some aussie web site. Whatever would the heffers in the cowshed say.