• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Round 6 - Waratahs vs Reds @ SCG, Saturday 8 August 2020

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
I feel bad for telling everyone that Toddy will do good as defence coach. Looking like a turnstile tonight.

Brumbieman

Dick Tooth (41)
All those Reds fans saying they'd still turn up after blowing it just a bit too early against the Brumbies....tsk tsk

stoff

Bill McLean (32)
Have the game on in the background whilst I'm cooking dinner. Every time I look up I see a try, think it's a replay and then see the scoreboard. This comp is starting to open up a bit in surprising ways.

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
Some poor selections are coming home to roost tonight. We have named (and hooked) our best fullback playing on the wing, started a 9 who refuses to tackle opposition forwards and a selected a hooker who is having a confidence crisis at the lineout.

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)
Some poor selections are coming home to roost tonight. We have named (and hooked) our best fullback playing on the wing, started a 9 who refuses to tackle opposition forwards and a selected a hooker who is having a confidence crisis at the lineout.

Not taking away from the Tahs who are clearly hungrier and more skilled at the moment.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Should they have picked Mafi who cost them the game last week ?

B

Bobby Sands

He’s confused.

Jock on the wing is strange though.

Hard to stomach such a performance though. Brad Thorn will go to jail for GBH at halftime.

Sword of Justice

Vay Wilson (31)

I wouldn't be able to dispute that rhetorical question obviously but I generally think Mafi has been somewhat better throwing this year. In other words, would BPA have also cost us the game last week? I don't see anything to say no.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
That was embarrassing. Im having flashbacks to the QLD Country lineouts against Melbourne.