• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby AU Round 7 - Force vs Waratahs @ Robina - Friday 14 August

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Maybe he's got a little niggle?

He was excellent last week but Faulkner is also going well.

HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) and Bell will hopefully get some great opportunities with their ball carrying in the last half an hour.

footy1>31

Ted Thorn (20)
Hooper 150 Super Rugby games, AAP reporting 150th for Tahs but think this is inaccurate? Nevertheless to me the Australian player of his generation. So durable, has excelled in his role for the past 10 years, absolute role model and just hope that he picks up a Bledisloe.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Excited to see Koteka play again. He looked promising before he left the Force. Good running game, pretty reasonable over the ball.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Yeah, he played 30+ for the Brumbies.

I'd bet he's the youngest player to 150 games. That's pretty amazing for a 28 year old.
It's kind of a shame he missed out on his 100th test cap last year because it would have been the quickest by some margin

Number 7

Darby Loudon (17)
Shame to see the Force not pick Agnus Wagner for this game. I thought he went really well against QLD a few weeks ago packing against Tupou and good mobility around the field. Love seeing a new young prop get a crack.

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
ahhh that's right.

A. Bell
A. Bell
Abel

its like bloody Animal Crossing down there
Feel some sympathy for the bloke who announced the Australian Schoolboys’ squad in 2017 after the Nationals at Riverview .

Angus Bell got read out and they both stood up , the bloke with the list didn’t know which one had been selected .

All cool the following year , they both got selected .

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I'll say it now at the start of the game and hope he proves me wrong but Thrush looks like the weak link in the Force's back five.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Fucking cracker of a try. What a magical kick through and Stander flogging it down was great to see.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Has there been a scrun that didn't result in a penalty in this entire tournament? Just flip a coin fluffybunny save us the time.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I understand that a game NSW v WA in Qld isn’t going to be a sellout, but 0 crowd? Seriously, were tickets available to the public?

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Good patient try by the Waratahs. Can't help but think that if Lance had held onto that dropped ball we might have score a few points instead. Thems the breaks. It's been a good game so far.