• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Round 8 - Force vs Reds @ Cbus Stadium, 7:05pm Friday 21st August

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
I must say that TMO is really good making early calls and keeping speed up of the game - Jordan for his first super rugby ref gig also has a good game.

I thought his first half was a bit iffy, he was playing no advantage and blowing it up straight away, in the 2nd half he was playing advantage and giving the teams an opportunity to do something with the ball.

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
The short answer is yes, but maybe slightly less so. In my experience, AFL fans in WA are open-minded about rugby- not threatened about it. You'd probably get a few to games if you had a winning team.

Several AFL friends really enjoyed attending Rapid Rugby games the last two years. They liked the pace and especially that rugby is more structured than Convict Chasey. Whether they would enjoy watching endless scrum resets and games decided by penalties is another question. But I’m sure they’d enjoy the style of rugby the Reds brought to this game.