• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Kings and View
Normally this match will be a hard one to pick, but even without $uaalli and Peni$iniI believe the Kings lads will be able to cover the View boys. The real battle of course does not happen on the oval but on the hill overlooking the ground. Here we shall see a range of picnic spreads doing battle in time honored tradition. Like Rolls V Mercedes, Rolex vs TAG we see who can out-bling the other. Kings mothers will open with a Pea and mint dip with labne and radishes and Rosemary focaccia with salume. Riverview mums we respond with their renowned Celeriac and kohlrabi rémoulade and Pumpkin, goat's curd and thyme tart. What will decide the competing baskets will be the sweets and wine options. Kings mothers will be confident that their Rhubarb and raspberry brownie will match well with their Fontodi Vin Santo 2007. Riverview though will previal with their favourite Lime and coconut cake with pineapple glaze that goes nicely with a glass of Accordini Recioto Classico Acinatico 2013. A show stopper! Whatever will happen, Kings on the field by 10, View on the hill by one Sticky cinnamon finger bun.

4czhlw.jpg

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Scots have 5 out Injured in the Firsts, 8 from the Seconds and 7 from the thirds its going to be a tough day at the office tomorrow.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Scots have 5 out Injured in the Firsts, 8 from the Seconds and 7 from the thirds its going to be a tough day at the office tomorrow.
That’s a real shame ... as full strength scots would be a chance

Oh well bit like the NRL, the casualty ward has been as bad as ever

Too long a pre season is my theory

Still from what I hear scots be a fair chance in 14As and 16As

Shame the 16As isn’t live-streamed... as hear both sides have some future stars

The Metre Eater

Ward Prentice (10)
Thats a shame or is this BLACK PROPAGANDA?
Hope all the lads recover and get to play soon
Looking forward to it though. A long day ahead on the "Hill"

4cztiy.jpg

Joker, where exactly will you be like watching from? I don’t think I’d be able to get a good view at Kings, so I might make the trek to the East to watch J v S. hopefully I’ll see you there

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
That’s a real shame . as full strength scots would be a chance

Oh well bit like the NRL, the casualty ward has been as bad as ever

Too long a pre season is my theory

Still from what I hear scots be a fair chance in 14As and 16As

Shame the 16As isn’t live-streamed. as hear both sides have some future stars

First chance we get to see Scots current 16A group after their year at Glengarry. They were quite weak in the 13s and had definitely improved in 14s. Impossible to really judge any 15s team at Scots.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
Joker the school have blocked off the view from the street above the hill with banners as well as the gates at Cranbrook Lane you won’t be able to see.

Rob hart

Billy Sheehan (19)
First chance we get to see Scots current 16A group after their year at Glengarry. They were quite weak in the 13s and had definitely improved in 14s. Impossible to really judge any 15s team at Scots.

Three year 10s listed in 1sts starting line up tomorrow, it will be a baptism of fire for the young lads .......

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joker the school have blocked off the view from the street above the hill with banners as well as the gates at Cranbrook Lane you won’t be able to see.

No bloody way!
Do you have evidence? I am not driving 70 minutes to find a bloody wall of Scots hoarding.
Thanks Rob for the update.
Any confirmation would be appreciated.
Joeys has "sweet spots" for those wanting to watch the games on Number and 4.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
It has been a long standing tradition at Joeys for our First XV to be presented with their triple bar jersey at a school assembly in the week leading up to their first competition match.

Today, Br Charles Evans joined the First and Second XV teams for lunch on the Black and White tiles to congratulate the boys on their selection and present them with their jerseys. Br Charles, who has coached the First XV to numerous premierships and led the Athletics program during the golden era of the 90s has always been a man of great humility and he spoke to the boys about a few simple but critical elements that make up a successful team – none more important than the bond that exists between Joeys brothers.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
It has been a long standing tradition at Joeys for our First XV to be presented with their triple bar jersey at a school assembly in the week leading up to their first competition match.

Today, Br Charles Evans joined the First and Second XV teams for lunch on the Black and White tiles to congratulate the boys on their selection and present them with their jerseys. Br Charles, who has coached the First XV to numerous premierships and led the Athletics program during the golden era of the 90s has always been a man of great humility and he spoke to the boys about a few simple but critical elements that make up a successful team – none more important than the bond that exists between Joeys brothers.
Very special, this is what makes the fabric and the boys will never forget!

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
Joker is not happy.

EgfgSASVkAASMZ7
Yeah it's for this exact reason they are covering the place Joker. Imaging the field day the media would have if there was a throng of spectators trying to watch the game. The government would shut down the comp the next week. Enjoy the live feed!