• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2020

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Not bad efforts from the 4 Rebels today and quite the win to the galloping greens. How old is Adam Frier, by the way? They mentioned 195 in the telecast but that may be the number of games and not his age! He just keeps going (even played most of second grade before coming on for the firsts!).

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Not bad efforts from the 4 Rebels today and quite the win to the galloping greens. How old is Adam Frier, by the way? They mentioned 195 in the telecast but that may be the number of games and not his age! He just keeps going (even played most of second grade before coming on for the firsts!).
I thought they were overblowing Skeltons impact. Even tho he made several mistakes I really liked Moore’s potential impact, he was everywhere. Had a good engine and carries well . Kemeny a little disappointing and Eloff was very solid. It was frustrating when they kept saying he’s only played 13mins this year, a stat that was clearly wrong. Would love us to have a look at the Randwick winger Hardacker, kid has a lot of upside.

Good to see all get games under their belt.

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I thought they were overblowing Skeltons impact. Even tho he made several mistakes I really liked Moore’s potential impact, he was everywhere. Had a good engine and carries well . Kemeny a little disappointing and Eloff was very solid. It was frustrating when they kept saying he’s only played 13mins this year, a stat that was clearly wrong. Would love us to have a look at the Randwick winger Hardacker, kid has a lot of upside.

Good to see all get games under their belt.
Agree, 13 mins was clearly wrong.still, he played 80 minutes today which was huge for the big fella!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Thank god for shute shield - elof was good - feel if did some more work could have further upside for Rebels. And yeah the hardacker kid good as he was last week as good raw talent

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)

Freier is 40

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Wasn't a 2020 member but I just bought a facemask online too

Fun fact: the wifey thoguth she would suprise me and the eldest with a facemask. Only problem is she selected pickup from the ground (Suncorp Stadium), which would not have worked. Order cancelled, and re-created with delviery. Hopefully, I will get them soon. Can add to my nightwalking kit; Rebels beanie, hoodie, stadium jacket (the good one), and a facemast. No one will be in any dispute on what team I support.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Hopefully, I will get them soon. Can add to my nightwalking kit; Rebels beanie, hoodie, stadium jacket (the good one), and a facemast. No one will be in any dispute on what team I support.

You need the tracksuit pants too, go order Tim

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
Fun fact: the wifey thoguth she would suprise me and the eldest with a facemask. Only problem is she selected pickup from the ground (Suncorp Stadium), which would not have worked. Order cancelled, and re-created with delviery. Hopefully, I will get them soon. Can add to my nightwalking kit; Rebels beanie, hoodie, stadium jacket (the good one), and a facemast. No one will be in any dispute on what team I support.

The only Rebels merch that still fits me since the lockdown are my scarves :D