• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2021

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I think the funniest thing about that Rebels blog post is learning that Louwrens sustained a bicep injury. As the man with perhaps the biggest pipes outside of those strapped to Pierre Spies, it's a beautiful irony that they couldn't handle the heat
Sad thing is, if he’s clean or not but I always doubt his condition due to his past of been caught with steroids. It was a long time ago, but fell in the great tradition of SA players caught using. Shame as he’s prob 99% clean but you lose the benefit of the doubt

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Rebels SM talking up a big annoucement this morning

Let the speculation begin. GMR - fire up the 'pedia

GoMelbRebels

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Guess that means I'll have to stop making fun of him (it was all just friendly banter, you know that, Joe?).

Tex

John Thornett (49)
Sad thing is, if he’s clean or not but I always doubt his condition due to his past of been caught with steroids. It was a long time ago, but fell in the great tradition of SA players caught using. Shame as he’s prob 99% clean but you lose the benefit of the doubt

From the long proud tradition of SA schoolboys jacking up on the arnold juice

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
I have those in my shopping cart too.
12/13 might be covered by Mosese Tuipulotu if Meakes and Magnay stay. Wouldn’t mind having his brother back at the club as well, always rated him good enough for Super Rugby. There isn’t many wing options floating around.

Cummins rumors generally mean where there is smoke there is fire, so possibly the direction they will go next season while Philip plays in France.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
We have plenty of spots to fill, a rough guide:

1 Cameron Orr
2 Jordan Uelese
3 Pone Fa'amausili
4 Steve Cummins **
5 Trevor Hosea
6 Josh Kemeny
7 Brad Wilkin *
8 Isi Naisarani
9 Joe Powell (welcome aboard, Joe)
10 Carter Gordan **
11 Marika Koroibete
12 Matt To'omua
13 Campbell Magnay *
14 Reece Hodge
15 Dane Haylett-Petty

16 Declan Moore *
17 Matt Gibbon
18 Cabous Eloff *
19 Ross Haylett-Petty *
20 Rob Leota
21 Richard Hardwick * / Michael Wells *
22 Frank Lomani / James Tuttle *
23 Billy Meakes *

* = Not announced as re-signed but not confirmed leaving

** = Rumoured

Edit: There is also Tom Pincus who was on a short term deal, only injury cover though AFAIK.