• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Rebels 2021

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
so far 2020 to 2021 looks like this, have i missed any outs or ins

Rangi
Deegan
Kellaway
Cottrell?
Meakes?
Killingwoth
Wilkin
Eloff
Orr
Magnay
DHP
Moore
Haangana
Sa’aga
Lomani
Koegelenberg
Potter
Naisarani
Tuttle
Ainsley
Uelese
Kemeny
Jones
Koroibete
Gibbon
Philip?
Too’mua
Erasmus
Wells
Fa’amausili
Hodge
Hardwick
Leota
RHP
Louwrens
R Smith
Tupou
English
Hosea

Ins

Cummins
Tonumaipea
Powell
J Skelton

Andersen ?
Van Ek ?

C.Gordon?
M.Gordon?
Pincus?

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
so far 2020 to 2021 looks like this, have i missed any outs or ins
*snip

Missing:

Anderson
Holland
Moore
Misa

In addition to your "?s"..... None of these guys are announced as re-signed for 2021 yet:

Eloff
RHP
Hardwick
Wells
Wilkin
Tuttle
Magnay

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
Missing:

Anderson
Holland
Moore
Misa

In addition to your "?s"... None of these guys are announced as re-signed for 2021 yet:

Eloff
RHP
Hardwick
Wells
Wilkin
Tuttle
Magnay

I have Moore, the 7s blokes and Misa weren't part of the original Rebels squad. I also thought they were going back to 7s.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Koegelenberg is the biggest mystery of the squad list.

I believe he returned to SAF during the pandemic but haven’t heard anything to suggest he’s officially left or is planning on returning. Would drastically help the lock options for next year, considering he was the preferred starter when Super Rugby closed down.

Pone's Mullet

Dave Cowper (27)
The squad is building nicely - assuming that Carter is joining - if we can bolster Lock and Centres we're looking in good shape!

swingpass

Peter Sullivan (51)
still at this stage 14 "outs" and only 3 definite "ins", its possible English may return after Japan stint, the big K was rumoured to be off to Japan as well, the other ?'s well who knows. They certainly need some extra second row depth and a centre. i hope Magnay stays.